Chapter 1

"Come get the red balloon! You'll float too!" Alexis Hanscom shot up awoken by a nightmare about a creepy clown. She looked at her clock and saw it was 10 a.m. She was going to meet Jake and Jess (The Denbrough Twins) and then see the rest of her friends at the quarry. She was spending the summer in Derry. Her and her friends parents all grew up there. Her phone started to ring and she answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Lex! It's Rach!" Her best friend Rachel Tozier was calling her. She was the only person that ever called her Lex.
"Hey Trashmouth what's up?"
"Can you come to my house then Dad tented? Daddy doesn't want me biking alone." Alexis tolled her eyes. "Ok sure!" She got off the phone and got dressed. She walked out of her room and bumped into her dad, Ben. He built a this summer home for them in Derry. He saw her, chuckled and ruffled her hair. She ducked away. "Stop Dad!" She said laughing.
"Where you going off to honey?"
"The Toziers. Uncle Eddie doesn't want Rach biking alone!"
"Of course he doesn't!"
She walked into the kitchen and saw her beautiful mother. Alexis was beautiful. She got the beauty from her mom. What she inherited from her dad was his blonde hair. Her mom turned around and smiled.
"How's my beautiful daughter today?" She said. Beverly tried hard to provide love for her daughter that she was never given. Alexis smiled and told her what she told her dad. "Ok! I'll see you later superstar!" Alexis biked to Rachel's house. She saw Rachel waiting there with her uncle Eddie. "And you have your inhaler right?"
"Yes dad! Hey Lex!" Rachel greeted her.
"Make sure she uses her inhaler Lexi!" Eddie tells her as he walks inside.
"I will Eds!"
"Don't call me that!" He shouts back.
They got on their bikes. As they started to pedal away Alexis remembered her dream.
"Hey Rach I need to tell you something!" She tells Rachel about her dream. After she was done Rachel looked shaken up. "I don't know why but I'm feeling fear! Ok after the quarry today ask your parents ok? We're having that barbecue tonight at the Denbroughs! If they don't know we'll ask my parents ok?"
"Ok"they made it to the quarry and Rachel says "this meeting of losers club has officially begun!"As she saw Steve and Savannah,Mike's daughter and stepson,and the Denbrough Twins. She smiled. She knew it was going to be a very eventful summer.