Goodbye

Ashley's pov :

This is harder than I thought it would be .

"Ash , don't cry we will see each other soon" Miranda said while we were hugging .

"I'm trying" I said as I pulled away and put the best fake smile I could .

She returned the smile with teary eyes as well and moved to the next person . I grabbed Em's arm and dragged her so I could talk to her alone .

"You will call me everyday , if you need to talk to someone you will call me imidietly and I don't care about the fucking time differences , we always tell each other everything , don't let the miles between us stop that . "

"I promise" she said hugging me "and you better be there next year" she said while pulling away and trying to be serious which she failed and I burst out laughing and she joined in , and by now people were giving us weird looks .

"Don't worry I will be there by next year no matter what , even if it means to kill my dad and brother" I said shrugging . If it wasn't Em that person would probably think I'm joking but no , I am really getting tired of their shit.

She smiled and gave me a hug again . Don't cry , don't cry , don't cry , it will only make it harder for them.

"Come on let's go get back so you can say good byes before your plane leaves." I said pulling away and not looking at her in the eyes cause if I did,I would break down.

"There you two are hurry up we gotta go." Jack said.

Emily started saying her goodbyes to the rest and I just stood there trying my best not to cry.

Jack came to me and hugged me "if ever you need anything happened or you needed anything just give me a call and you are always welcome in our huse no matter what" he whispered in my ear .

"Thank you" I said hugging back.

"I'm not kidding" he said while pulling away.I just noded , not trusting my voice.

"Thank you all for coming here , we will miss you guys all and we hope to see you soon" jack said and then they waved and turned around to leave. I just stood there watching them leave. Watching someone you love leave is hard and it is harder if it Is not the first person. I cannot loose someone I love again. I know they are not gonna die but hell , nothing will be the same again , they will be busy starting their new life and I will...well be living with two dickheads hoping to die.

"I can't do this" I whispered and ran out of the airport. I felt the cold breeze hitting my face and it calmed me down a bit. I stood there with a lump in my throat,about to break down any minute.

"Are you okay?" I heard Madison behind me.

"What do you think?" I snapped at her. Turning around to look at her. She looked sad. They weren't her family that just left but she loved them so much so did they.

"Sorry" I said finally letting the tears fall.

"It's okay babe." She said hugging me. I didn't even bother to hug her I just stood there crying on her shoulder.

"We will see them by next year , we will go there together and we will do all the things we planned on, your dad promised ." she said flashing me a smile.

"Yeah my dad and his promises" I said rolling my eyes.

"I promise" she said giving me a serious look

"You already did and you better keep it!" Maddy chuckled.

"I will , now let's go back."

Emily is my cousin,we were raised together and we did almost everything together , Em-Maddy-and I . Now one of us is gone and I don't know what to do. I will go there next year no matter what but the problem is Emily. She is a really cool girl but she is not good at making friends and she cannot take care of herself. Last year she started getting bullied here so I changed my school to help her but how the hell am I supposed to help her now? Let's just hope this year goes by fast and my dad doesn't change his mind.

_____________________________________

Sooo how was it ?

Tell me what you think and don't forget to VOTE !

Hope u enjoyed it

Xx katy