Woody x Buzz

Woody's POV

from the moment i saw him and his thick ass standing triumphantly atop the bed i knew, he was the one for me. Nobody knows about my secret gayness. thats why it was a secret. it was February 13th. i was gonna ask Buzz to be my valentine. I know he likes Jessie, but what he doesn't know is Jessie and Bo Peep are secretly in a relationship. So Jessie could never love him. He only had me. Or the horse. But Buzz isn't that weird.

Here it goes. I pulled out the flowers and chocolate and threw them at Buzz. "Be my valentine?" Buzz looked up from his book. It was twilight. He's so quirky it's attractive. Buzz took the spectacles off his face and stared me dead in the eyes. "What?" my face feels so hot "i-i- i said will you be my valentine." Buzz grabs the box of chocolates. Opens it. takes 2 out. eats them. Then hands the flowers and box of chocolates back to me. "No." Tears flood my eyes. I grab his glasses. Shatter them over his head. Grab his head. Kiss his soft sweet lips. Then i stab him with the corner of the heart shaped box. I then proceed to rap his hands around the flowers and leave his dead body, going on to commit 25 more murders, including all my closest friends, and eventually killing myself, and the police never found me.