The Team

××××chapter one×××
             ×××Your pov×××

  I woke up from a call from Haru.(my only friend)

  "Yes Haru?" I said Rubbing my eyes
"Y/N Your going to be late to practice" Haru yelled into the phone
I groaned and said "Haru im not a Gu-IM THE MANAGER!! I GOT TO GO I'LL BE THERE IN 15 MINUTES!!" I yelled throwing my phone onto my bed!. I heard Haru laugh and hang up. I ran to my closet and Grabbed my uniform and Quickly put it on.

   I yanked on my light yellow Thigh high socks and my black converse. I grabbed my bag and Hair brushed then ran out of the house to a convenient store. I brushed my hair Quickly and Grabbed Snacks for the team and checked out. I put my phone and hair brush in my bag and Ran to the Johzenji gym and Slammed the door open and Bowed yelling"Im sorry Im late!!" I heard all the guys laugh and Coach said"Your not late" I stood up and looked at Haru. I put my Bag and the snakes down and Ran to Haru and tackled him"YOU LIEING BIT##!" I Yelled putting him in a choke hold. Haru got out of my grasp and Ran Away. I went to get up and chase him but Yuuji Grabbed me and said"Calm down Y/N- Chan!" I calmed down and Went to the bench blushing but calm. I grabbed the bag of Snacks and said "Come get your snacks guys" All of the guys ran over and grabbed there snacks. I laughed but was interrupted by A coughing fit ' Not Now! ' I Covered my mouth with my hand and Put one hand up excusing myself from the gym. I walked out side coughing More,I Crouched down and Let the rose petals fall to the ground with my neck Being Scratched by the Thorns on the vines. I Wiped my mouth and kicked the flowers away. I walked back into the gym and Grabbed my water bottle and Drank some. Couch walked over and said"Hey you good?" i nod and Then yelled"GET STARTED ON YOUR WARM UPS"

***********Time skip************

I Helped pack up the net wail the guys where changing. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to find Haru and Yuuji" Yo lets get going!" we started walking to class. I was talking with Yuuji when he said "You guys will always be my best friends!" 'Friends' It was a shot to the Heart. My throat Got scratchy and i could feel the Blood in my mouth. I ran to the bathroom hearing Haru and Yuuji Running after me and yelling my name. I Slammed opened The stall door and Fell to my knees and Coughed up Rose petals but i could feel More coming. The girls bathroom door opened and i heard haru and yuuji come in. I closed the bathroom stall and locked it then started coughing again, I coughed up whole rose and A couple of small vines. My lip got caught on a thorn and It got cut so More blood was in the Toilet. "Y/N Open the door!" Yuuji yelled. I grabbed a white rag from my bag and whipped my mouth and said"Im fine just leave the girl bathroom!" I hear Yuuji and harua say fine and the door open and close. I Grabbed my water bottle and chugged some of it and Slammed my Other arm on my stomach hard"Stay down stay down!" I whisper yelled at myself. Trying to stop anymore flower or vines. I drank more water and Said" Please just stop I know he Doesn't love me! And he never will!" I flushed the toilet and opened the stall door walking to the sink washing my face and then washing my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and Yuuji and haru Ran up to me and Said"What happened!" I just stared at them then said"It was just a cough ok!" I put a fake smile on and then said"Lets go to class before we are late!" We all started walking to our First hour

***********Lunch Bell************

  By the time the lunch bell rang I was Out of my seat and walking to the roof. When i got up there Nobody was up there I Put my headphones one and walked to the railing and Sat Down on the railing with my feet Over the edge one mistake And its lights out! I hummed softly with the song. I felt a scratch in my throat As i Fell back onto the roof and started coughing again. I Grabbed my water from my bag and Chugged some of it and Slammed it on the ground. I shuffled back so my back was to the railing. I put one hand on my throat to stop the pain. I Slammed my fist on my stomach. I coughed up some petals and Vines but after that I was fine. I got up and Drake the rest of my water and Walked to the Roof door. I walked down all the way to The second Floor to my next class.

************End of day************

   I Jogged Put of my last class to the Changing room and changed into my manager track suit. I was about to walk into the gym when i heard Yuuji saying something" Y/N is my best friend and only a friend so don't get the wrong idea guys!" I Backed up Clenching my Chest where my heart is. I bumped into somebody so i turned around and saw Haru there looking at me with a worried expression. I grabbed his hands and Ran be hind the gym and said"Haru You can never tell anybody this! Nobody know so promise if you have to keep this a secret" he nodded and looked at me with anticipation. I tuck a deep breath and said " I have Hanahaki disease and its for Yuuji That why i was coughing in the bathroom" when I finished i could feel the Vines in my throat. Haru Looked and me and said" tell Yuuji how you feel!" I Walked to the wall and Put my hand on it and started coughing violently. Rose petals,Whole roses and vines Spilling out of my throat blood with then. I fell to my knees and Slammed my fist on to my Stomach repeatedly. Haru Bend downed next to me and rubbed my back trying to help me. I Stopped coughing and just looked at the Rose and vines on the floor with a blood puddle on the floor. i looked at Haru still with blood on my lips and chin then smiled saying "Just confessing wont stop it he need to like me back for it to stop and that will never happen but I can handle the pain Haru" I gave him a closed eye smile with tear running down my cheeks and blood down my Chin.  I grabbed a rag from my backpack and whipped my tears and chin. I grabbed Haru's hand and walking back to the gym doors."Let go back to the team"

  **********after practice**********

I was walking out of the gym after the guys left cause i had to clean up more and Clean the banner i walked to the front gat when i saw Haru talking to Yuuji wail crying? I saw Yuuji look at me Shocked and Haru looked at me and mouthed 'Im sorry I had to tell him' I ran up to Haru and slapped him across the face As hard as i could. He stumbled back and Looked at me in shock. I glared at him with anger and rage wail saying" I trusted you! plus It wont stop by you just telling Yuuji! I can deal with the pain so stop worrying!! " After i finished i Ran out of the front gates and Ran All the way home With tears streaming down my cheeks.

**********************************

A/N. Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter. I know Its kinda Rushed with Yuuji finding out but I Didnt want to stall so i just put it in the first Chapter well bye guys!!

Word count : 1382