D-Diffrent color

************Y/n pov************

  It's been a week since I've last been at school so i just call myself out cause i live alone. I walked into my kitchen wrapped up in a blanket with dried tears down my cheeks. I grabbed a Mug and Poured tea into and sat down on my couch. I tuck a sip then put it On the table. I heard a knock on the door and got up looking threw the peep hole. I saw Haru. I groaned and said" What do you want!" He sighed and said" Im sorry for telling him! " I opened the door and looked at him" I except your apologia but its not changing the fact that he doesn't love me " I coughed a little and put my hand over my Mouth and When i felt a flower on my hand i removed it and saw the petals where pink?! "U-Uh why are they pink now!! They where white and now pink!?" I was panicking . Haru Looked to his side and then looked at me saying" I-I brought a friend" Yuuji walked out to where i can see him. I looked at him and said"i hate you guys" I shut the door with tear starting to stream down my face. I Put my back to the door and slide down it. I could Semi hear there conversation.
" Why do you think the color flower changed"(haru)

" I dont k--------its because I star-----haru" (Yuuji)

I banged my head lightly on the door wail just Sobbing. I heard light bang back  and I just ignored it. I stood up and said"Im sorry but I can handle the pain" then walked to my bathroom and Washed my face off and Looked at myself" God Your such a mess Y/N" I said wail staring at my self in the mirror.i sighed and Walked to my room and Checked the time on my phone ' 4:24 school already ended but I will go back to school tommorow.

××In the morning××××××××××××××××

I Woke up in a coughing fit. The flowers fell onto my blanket but i didn't care. I whipped my chin and got up putting my uniform on. I walked into my bathroom and stared getting ready Brushing my hair, Brushing my teeth,washing my face eta. I grabbed my bag and My water bottle then Walked out locking the door. I started walking to school and I put my head phones on and played some music. I hummed to the beat softly as My tried eye's kept there gaze on the floor. I Saw the school gates and sighed taking my head phone's off And putting them in my bag. "Y/N!!" I Froze, Yuuji was running straight for me. I turned around and Ran To the stairs Bumping into people on the way. I Ran up the stairs and round the corner to the Girls bathroom. I locked the door and Started to steady my breathing. I Heard foot steps Running this way then step and a faint"Damn it!" Then foot steps away. I waited 2 or 3 minutes then Got out of the bathroom and To my class room.   The bell rang and Some people where missing. I tuck my Notes out when I heard the door open and i looked up and saw Yuuji. ' Fuck! I forgot i have this class with him!' I Slammed my head on to my desk and then Looked up and saw people staring at me. I blushed and hid my face in my notebook

××Time skip×××××××××××××××××××××

I got out of my chair and Grabbed my bag then jogged out of my class. I was jogging to go outside when coach Anabara yelled my name"Y/N!" I jumped and Turned around saying "y-Yes coach" I gulped the coach looked pissed. He glared at me and said"GET YOUR ASS INTO THE GYM AND GIVE WATER TO THE BOYS!" I Jumped standing straight and said"Y-YES SIR!" I ran to The changing room and changed into my manager Track suit then filled up the water bottles. Then walked into the gym seeing Coach and the team warming up. I put the water down And Sat on the bench. I saw Yuuji walking towards me 'There no getting out of this' I sighed and looked at Yuuji. He looked at me and said"I wanted to know why you didn't tell me" I sighed and Looked at the floor saying" I didn't want you to Pitty me and Feel sorry for me c-Cause" I Stoped and Looked at him smiling with tears down my cheeks continuing "I loved you and I would forgive my self you blamed yourself" I Grabbed the water bottles and gave one to yuuji then gave the rest to the team.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N

Sorry for the shortish chapter but the next one will be longer and thank you sooooo much for liking my book cause when i first started writing it i wasn't sure if people would like it.