The Dark Knight Piece ( OC)

( HUMAN/ ISH)

( HUMAN/ ISH). 

Marianne ( Martin )  Bennett   - Female - Asexual?-6'4 - Test subject GK01 

 Appearance; - She has bright green eyes ( + eye bags) , Super pale skin, has markings on her left cheek and around her neck( Due to electricity shock experiment and some experimental collar with unidentified acid on it) , dark brown hair with few light brown highlights, Very well built body * ABS*, she has her test subject code ( GK01 ) on her lower back.She also has a mole under her right eye.

Personality; - She is quiet ( Only speak if spoken to), most Father-like, scary, Baker, clean-freak, and mostly Strong-willed ( Badass){ A.k.a. Very sharp mouth. straight savage}.

- Bad Trait(s); However her down fall is that she may not know how to write or Read ( Avis REALLY did try to help but it's like teaching a toddler how to do so..), Daze out at small things, slips up of calling other people " human".. or " Pawn( chess piece)".

-Fun fact: IF Marianne is being scolded, she whimpers like a dog and she'll her work 2x faster, the give Avis a silent treatment. if she was praised, headpats are gold to her, she'll purr.. literal.

- Weapon choices; + has her fists and mostly her unbeatable built body . + She can use any blade but doesn't know how to use complex weapons { GUNS}. + She has claws , the very reason Avis made her speical made gloves . 

- Weaknesses: =Apparently she's allergic to apples ( She'll end up "scratching" herself, forming terrifing beastly scars, and neck starts to swell).  = Atychiphobia - Fear of failure =Zoophobia - Fear of animals. =Ochlophobia (Her parents drove her to the black market)  ( fear of vehicles){ Which make her use Carriages, sadly). 

= Avis can bribe her with  expensive well-cooked meat ( Duck, cow, etc.) or Tea. 

================================================

 Background ; - Long time ago , she was nothing more then a child , sold in a black market by her parents for a sake of money. She was bought by a fellow scientist that wanted a lab rat for Avis as a gift ( someone who wanted Avis to advance into her studies ). As  a test subject , A group of scientist wanted to play with her first - Before giving to  Avis ( when they lied her promised gift was delayed.) they were pushing her way too far to the point she would snap, by continuously training her physically, endurance of pain , more than surpass human limits, few thought of a gift of making her " perfect" by going through few surgical process replacing few organs with animal ones. She mass murdered every scientist that spat at her over the years with her bare hands that she terrifying carved her fingers now bones into claws. Notified, Every Scientist and armed men tried to stop" It " till Avis tried persuasion after knowing the truth of "it" being her gift.. Everyone was worried and shots fired due to fear, but Avis took the shot for "It", Earning Respect in return, saving her, twice. Till that day, Avis named " It", as Marianne " Martin" Bennett, and making  "it" as her permanent test-subject and her " Knight in black clothing", earning the title from the Scientist department " Avis's Guard Dog" " Her bitch "  " Woman Magnet" or  " Dark Knight Piece".