AUTHOR'S NOTE

DESCRIPTION

Min Ha Neul never wanted to be a girl. She never wanted to be born as a girl, but she was struck by being a girl. She never acted as a girl. For that she got a lot of criticism from her friends and family. As she became an adult, she decided to be a boy but her family was against it and decided to marry their friend's son, Song Yoon Jae, so that their friendship turns into business partners and expand their business through their marriage.

But it seems like Yoon Jae itself is hiding something. Will Ha Neul be able to tell Yoon Jae about her transformation? Will Yoon Jae support Ha Neul for her transformation or does she spill out his secret?

×××××××××××××××××××

Hello! Thank you for choosing this book to read, and I hope that I don't disappoint you!

This is a new version of my previous Larry Fanfiction. But instead of Larry, it's a normal gay fiction book. The story is the same , only the characters are changed.

And for this book, my eldest daughter Neive_lynnis gonna help me. So it's a type of a collab book.

So get ready for the new version of

"Her To His In Summer" .

This is a work of fiction and completely based on my imagination. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, dead or alive, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright ©️ 2020 by da_hyungvixii

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission from me except for the use of Quotations.

×××××××××××××××××

Warning:

This book might contain some mature contents like religious beliefs, slut shaming, body shaming and some streamy content. So, this book is not entirely a child friendly, but it's above 13.

If I find anyone copying my work, remember that my GHOST will haunt you till death and I'm not kidding at all!

I do not own any of the images I used or will use in the story. All the images are downloaded from an app called Pinterest.

T H A N K Y O U

A N D

K E E P R E A D I N G......

.

.

.

ALL THE LOVE

~ DAHYUN

- 387 words

17th June, 2021