•chapter 6•

"Momma..?"

Everyone runs to Taehyung as he gets off his bike. Capturing him in hugs and some even kissing his cheek. Chloe gets down and runs to him and hugs his leg. Taehyung freezes and looks at the little child. "Chloe..?" He almost mumbles her name, not sure what's happening anymore. She nods and manages to jump and attack onto his torso. "Mama!" He hugs her quickly, burying his face in her neck, savoring the moment. This is the first time he saw his child since the wreck, and he didn't know if he would ever see her again after it. "I love you so much my angel.." he mumbles, petting her hair while crying. Jeongguk glances at Jin, who motions for him to go over to them and for the other 5 crowding Taehyung to move. Jeongguk takes a deep breath and walks over to Taehyung and Chloe. To the man he loves and their daughter. To all the happy memories flooding back to him. To the memory of the divorce he didn't want to happen and to finding out Taehyung was in the hospital and in a coma. The memory of Jimin telling him Arya paid the doctors to help convience Taehyung her fake truth and forced Jeongguk and Jimin to go along with it, making it seem like everyone had a Mandela Effect with the memories of that day. But they won't be wrapped around her finger anymore. Jeongguk wants Taehyung. No, he needs Taehyung. He smiles and Tae.
"Taehyung, please, follow me. I just want to talk to you alone.."