Transcript

This is a transcript from the group therapy session some of our residents have been apart of. This is a smaller one.
Psychologist: Dr. Vanilla
Roll call: from left of Dr. vanilla; 83, 2, 45, 15, 7, 16, 86
The audio recorder clicks
Dr. Vanilla: Hello everyone, we have a new person joining us today, so please make sure to make them feel welcome.
2: wow a newbie, haven't been in with some of you for a while
16: hello, and welcome.
Dr. Vanilla: anyone have anything they'd like to share?
15: (a long pause) yes, my tests come up in two days
86: Mine do too, but I don't know what it means
Dr. Vanilla: well you see, there are tests to see your abilities while you are here. 15, are you excited for these tests?
15: I'm more nervous, I think. I want to do well.
7: you're gonna be amazing!
83: you'll do well, little rabbit
Dr. Vanilla: 83, please don't use those terms, refer to 15 as she's asked to be.
83: what if I don't? What will you do? Put me back in solitary? Are you frightened for little rabbit
The sounds of scraping of chairs and doors opening interrupts the silence as 83 is taken out of the room.
2: Dr. Vanilla, I'm quite frightened. I think I may be in trouble.
15: trouble what kind of trouble?
From this audio there are only screams heard along with the sound of liquid dripping onto the floor. Instead from the log of the camera footage you can see 2 fall to the ground with black pouring out of their, eyes, nose, ears and mouth. Screams can be heard as the faint sounds of  the medical team rushing in. The screams start to become replaced with the sounds of shuffling as the patients are ushered out.