Chapter 13

A/N: Before we begin, I want to say thanks for 200 reads! It may sound small but I do appreciate it.

Gamora still didn't give up on her plan to find out about what happened to Loki. "Are you sure you can't remember anything? Not even a tiny bit?" She was dissapointed when the answer wasn't yes, but wasn't ready to lower her determination. If she looked for it, she could probably find a book for research about his home planet. Rushing out to the library without even getting permission, she started to form a plan.

All she had to do was talk about the Stones. She knew there was one on Asgard anyway, which would give her details about the place and it's location in space. She obviously couldn't get there in her own, but maybe when she was older and more trained, she would be able to truly explore this theory for herself. There were other possibilities, but she may be unprepared for what could happen and training more could benefit her.

When she re-entered the room and explained this plan to her siblings, they had mixed reactions. Loki was obviously eager to find out about his past, as nobody wants their own memories taken. Nebula hated the entire plan, thinking of all of the negatives that could come out of it. They could be stuck in royal jail for years to come if they go ahead without a well thought out plan.

Little did Loki know, there were rumours spread about him every day, miles away on a different planet. Thor never forgot about him, even though his memory was a bit clouded after the years that had gone by. He always hoped that one day, fate would re-unite them, but maybe that was just overly optimistic. The invader would get their karma one day, he was sure of that...

Not much had really changed without him, as he was young around the time of the "surprise adoption", but many people remembered him from the short time he was actually around. Ironic, because if they truly knew his secret, maybe they wouldn't be so quick to act depressed about it.

Using her borrowed book from the library as a stand, Gamora scribbled down a rough copy of her plan onto a paper tissue to stop her from forgetting it in the near future. No matter who wanted to laugh at the plan, she was serious about this. Not even Thanos could change her mind now. However, he wasn't in the best of moods currently, with his daughter sneaking out without permission.

"Great, now I can't leave this cramped room at all tomorrow!" Gamora started complaining to Loki, who skimmed through the pages of the book, fascinated. "I'm guessing you won't be either, as you'd have to go with one of us and Nebula hates the city." He nodded, filled with disappointment of losing the chance to visit New York again. On the bright side, maybe they could work on this plan together... after convincing Nebula of course.