I ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

y/n: "hey baby! i'll be over in a little bit, where do you wanna go eat?"
bryce: "umm... i uh.. i don't know. we'll figure it out when you get here. ok?" omg i got into another fight and when she sees me and my black eye she's gonna kill me.
y/n: "ok... bryce are you alright? you're acting weird." wtf?
bryce: "i'll see you when you get here. bye baby love you." i hung up right away.
y/n: "lov- ok, something is definitely wrong with him." i left my apartment and drove over to the sway house! i got there and parked my car, then walked inside. i was greeted by jaden and mads as i was walking up to bryce's room. i got to his room and walked inside and my jaw dropped.
bryce: "hey, baby!" i can't even look her in the eyes cause i can see the disappointment on her face.
y/n: "bryce! what did you do?! i saw you literally two days ago. you told me you were done with all of this fighting." i'm pissed.
bryce: "i am. i just, it was a mistake and i'm sorry i didn't tell you cause i knew you'd be mad."
y/n: "mad?! oh, i'm not mad, i'm pissed off! bryce i can't do this anymore."
bryce: "what do you mean?"
y/n: "look, i love you so much. but, i think we should break up."
bryce: "what? baby, please don't do this. i love you. i'll stop, i'll really try i-"
y/n: "that's what i hear every single time bryce, but nothing has changed. it's been 2 freaking years!"
bryce: "please!"
y/n: "bryce, i just can't. i can't worry anymore."
bryce: " what do you mean you can't worry anymore?"
y/n: "every time you go out to a party, or drink or whatever, i'm always worrying about you. you can't control yourself when you do. any every single time you do, you get into some kind of fight. and one time you're gonna get really hurt, and you might even end up dead. i care about you and love you so much. but i can't be the person to watch you get hurt i'm sorry." i grab my purse, walk over to bryce and kiss him on the cheek. as i do a tear slips down my face. i back away from him and leave.
bryce: "im sorry." i say out loud but she already left. i just lost the person that i love most in the world and it's all my fault.