Chapter 1

Okay my name is valeria

I am 17 and I have long blonde hair, big ocean blue eyes with glasses and I have freckels and im white.

I live in canada with my mom, my dad he is not in the picture, he hasnt been since the day I was born.

  I am a viner and youtuber and a hipster basic white girl. I have an obbsesion with cameras and starbucks and I have a 15 year old little sister named bella who is annoying af.

I am packing to go hang out with my moms friend's son for the summer,

the reason why is because my mom said I need to get out and have some fun with pepole my age .

I was not excited for this trip at all. I was with this guy we were dating since 6th grade all the way till last summer but when we finished sophmore year and broke out for summer he had to move it was horriable for me I had the worst year and summer last year I hope this year goes well.

I could hear my mother honking waiting for me to get in the car so she can go drop me off at the airport.

When I got my stuff in she was racing down the streets speeding to the airport I am late as always,When I got there we said are quick goodbyes and she left.

I bet you she was happy that I was leaving but I didnt care. I gave the lady my ticket and got on the plane

I  sat down put my headphones on and listen to ordinary by ricky dillon.

I fell asleep halfway through the song and all I remember is waking up to a lady tapping my shoulder saying we were here,  When I got there I saw a guy waiting for me.

"um are you valeria ? " he said nervously walking up to me . "Oh yea um are you shawn?"  I said smiling ."Yea come on follow me " he said grabing  my hand and taking me in a huge black limo.

"Whoa you have a limo" I said.

"Yup" he said smirking .

"Driver take us to the house" he said telling some man dressed in black and nice shades.

"So valeria what brings you all the way over here I mean there has to be a reason " he said while smiling.

"Um my mom said I need to relax and have fun since its summer" I said to him rolling my eyes.

"Thats cool " he said smirking at me with his big grin and lazy eye

"Were here !! " he screamed

I turned around and saw a big house and a beach next to it my jaw dropped "wow" I whisperd under my breath

He got all my bags like a gentalman and lead me towards the house.

"Guys she is here " he screamed

I looked at him confused

"Guys ?" I said to him

"Yea" he said smirking again

Oh great I was trying to get over one guy last summer that didnt work out I am pretty sure this  wont ethier

"Damm mom " I whisperd under my breath

A group of cute guys ran over to me and started introducing themselfs

"Hi im nash !" a cute blue eyed guy ran over and hugged me.

"Hi im hayes !" A cute younger guy came up to me and hugged me too.

"Hi im aaron !" A cute guy with nice hair came up to me and hugged me.

"Hi im carter ! "A  cute asian guy came up to me and hugged me.