I Want To Hold Your Hand

"I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand"

(Amy's POV)

Getting ready for the dance is so exciting! I put on my dress. I fix my hair. I do my makeup. I say goodbye to my mother. Me and my sisters get in the carriage. Laurie then joins us with a girl. A buetiful girl I may add. Laurie said it was his sister.

She was just marvelous. She had long aruban hair. Bright green eyes. That perfectly matched her gold dress. Along with her pearls and red lipstick that I longed to kiss.

For the whole carriage ride I stared at her in awe. For a split second I caught a glimpse of her green orbs gazing into mine. But then turning away.

"Yeah, you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand"

(Yn's POV)

I get ready for the dance. Oh, how tiresome it is to be a girl. A girl hiding her sexuality.

Laurie calls me down. He drives me insane! He jokingly warns me not to court with any boys. Yeah right.

I get into the carriage and then I see her. A buetiful girl. With blonde hair. Blue eyes. A marvelous green and gold dress. I loved her. I loved her so.

"Yeah, you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand"

(Amy's POV)

We get out of the carriage. There, there she is. I watch her walk. I timidly try to catch up to her. A boy stops her, then tries to court her. Curse him! Curse him!

She declines him. He tries to court me next. She turns around with easy confidence and says "She wouldn't want you either. Come along with me darling." My heart skips a beat. "M- Me?" I stammer. "Yes, you!" She says with a smile.

I walk with her. "Follow me." She says. We stop in a hallway. " You've been staring at me all night. I find you attractive. Would you like to be mine?" She says with softest loveliest voice ever

"W- What!" I say shocked. "Would you like to be mine." She says. "Well... Yes!" I say. "Marvelous! Grab my hand, lets dance!" She says happily!

"Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand"

(Narrator)

Yn then held Amy in her arms as they danced the night away! Amy could not hide the blushing face Yn loved. They held eachothers hands for a long, long time.

"And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide"

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed the story! Love ya!