To You, Two Thousand Years Later

Guess who just added a bunch of new anime from your suggestions and kind of (I said kinda) wants to add more... Yup, me. 

Also, upon multiple requests, no animes are being removed. They're all staying!

And nope, definitely don't regret having this much animes. They're all going to be really fun to write.

If I  do end up adding more, it would be when we get farther in the story. And don't worry if you haven't watched any of the new anime that has been added, but I definitely suggest them if you're looking for new shows. But for now, let's get on with the chapter! 

Chapter posted; 03/09/2020

Could have spelling errors.

--------------------------------------------

"So as you guys know, we are going to watch the first episode of your guys series. Before we continue on with more episodes." Amaya said as she turned to the audience.

All of a sudden three kids, dressed in white, appeared. "But first, let me introduce some more people."

"Everybody meet Emma, Norman, and Ray!" She said gesturing to the orange, black, and white-haired kids.

"Hello." Some people said to the kids.

"Hello?" Emma said though it sounds more like a question. Amaya filled them in and asked them to sit by the Tokyo Ghoul group.

"And surprise, more people." Amaya continued.

Suddenly three more groups appear next to the white-headed female. Twelve people wearing matching cloaks were at the right of her. A group of four boys behind her. As well as eight high school students to her left.

"Meet the black bulls!" The white-haired girl said. "And Yuno." She added as an afterthought. She gestured to each person, saying their names.

"That's the captain, Yami." A buff man with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth

"Finral and Vanessa." A male with brown hair and a female with long pink hair wearing a witches hat.

"Magna and Luck." A male with slicked-back black and white hair, and a boy with blonde hair wearing a crazed smile.

"Grey and Gordon." A tall 'man' with smoke coming from 'his' mouth and a man wearing a hat with black around his eyes and on his lips.

"Gauche and Charmy." A man with his hair over his eye, looking at a small picture in his hands. And a small girl looking around the room as she ate food off a plate.

"Noelle and Yuno." A girl with grey hair and a tall boy with black hair.

"And finally, Asta!" She pointed to the boy with grey hair and a blackbulls headband.

Asta looks around the room when he makes eye contact with Midoriya. Suddenly, at the same time, he and the greenette hit their chests twice before pointing at each other. Realizing what they did, they slowly looked down at their hands confused.

Amaya laughs at the actions before resuming introductions.

"This is Sato Mafuyu, we will be calling him Mafuyu for the sake of double names." She pointed to the ginger behind her. She then gestured to the other three. "And this is Uenoyama, Haruki, and Kaji."

"These guys are Ueno, Kawai, Nishimiya, Yuzuru and Sahara." She pointed to each of them. "Then they are Ishida, Nagatsuka, and Mashibase."

"Now that introductions are done, let's get to the first set of seating arrangements." Amaya clapped her hands together and turns to the group of twelve. "The Black Bulls can sit over there. Behind the demon slayers."