I love you pt 2

The girl stepped back. She raised an eyebrow smirking " oh ha ha really flame. You hate me that much that your gonna get some dumb mutt"

Pluto glared " listen you can get the hell out right now and stop insulting my friends Or wake up  in a back ally with bruises all over you"

" You don't scare me Pluto so dont try to hide. And don't pretend you don't know me either, We both know how big of a reputation your parents have " the girls voice was toxic, her posture was nothing less then perfection.

It was easy for Autumn to tell that she was just some bitch from a rich family with lots of cash up there sleeve. Her parents probably offered to pay Flame's family so she could date him.

  " Just get out Jennifer"Flame growled. He was clutching onto Autumn and he seemed uneasy. Sed girl glanced back at him to make sure he was alright to witch the boy just smiled at her " I'm ok puppy.. I promise"

" Oh how cute you came the best a nickname... Seriously how long are you planning on paying with this one? A week? Two?"  The girl- Jennifer was laughing. The way she looked at Autumn like she was nothing really fucked with her anxiety.

And Jennifer knew it.

" What are you even talking about?" Autumn asked. Jennifer paused a vicious smirk appearing on her face. 

And petrified eyes appearing on the boys. 

" You don't know?"

" Don't" flame muttered.

" You didn't tell her how shameful of you Flame."

" Tell me what!" Autumn asked.

" It's nothing I promise I'll explain it later-"

" I wouldn't call it nothing. I mean sleeping with a new girl every night before throwing them in the trash isn't exactly nothing "

" Would you shut your damn mouth he didn't do that!" Pluto yelled getting in-between the girl and the two lovers.

Or hopefully lovers. Autumn kept glancing between her and flame unsure of herself and him. While flame just kept begging her to not listen to her that it wasn't true.

But Autumn did listen... And that was the second mistake.

The first was ever even letting that person take a foot inside that room.

And well the third she would make shortly after.

" Isn't it though? I mean it's not a secret flame loves his sex. He's never cared about anyone in his life except for his self. I mean Heck he plays with there emotions make them love him and then just fuck them over. Litterally and  figuratively. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just using this one for power."

" Stop talking. I'm begging you!" Flame pleaded all self respect or pride gone. He was looking at how Autumn's anxiety was growing and just wanted it to end.

"Your name is Autumn right?" Jennifer's torment turning from the boys to Autumn as she ignored Flames plead.

" You know my friend talked about you. His name is Aaron. He was right when he said you were nothing.  You can fight sure but that's it. Your good for nothing else besides looking pretty . I mean seriously I never seen anything so pathetic. It's embarrassing, Why would flame ever like you"

Autumn stood up. Flame tried to grab her and stop her but she pushed him off. Pluto glanced at her as she pushed him aside and stood face to face with the person who was about to break her.

She was crying. She didn't know when she started or how badly but she was. Her voice was unsure of herself like how she felt about everything and everyone in that room.

" G-get your Fat ass o-out of here. " She growled in-between her sobs.

And Jennifer  just smirked. She wispered something in her ear that the boys couldn't make out and left.

And as soon as she did Autumn broke. She fell to her knees and her sobs started to fill the room. The venom pool of her mind dragged her in once again and the phases and words of that girl turned into knifes stabbing her over and over.

" Autumn!" Flame stood up shakily and tried to comfort her. But she flinched. She curled up harder her eyes begging for him to

Leave
                   LEAVE

                                       Get out

       PLEASE GO AWAY

I TRUSTED YOU!

     I NEEDED YOU

I WANTED YOU

I thought you were my friend........

And like everything else in her mind these words too betrayed her. They forced there way out of her mouth turning into knifes for Flame to enjoy this time her own special treat just for him.

Pluto was quick to call arid. And Arid was quick to get there. But neither of the two would move.  Both seemed stuck frozen as there nightmares came true.

Until..

" Then go ahead and leave!"