Chapter 1

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Ryan was climbing through my window. I looked over at him.

"Kale?" He whispered. "You awake?"

I shook my head. "No."

He laughed and flicked on my lamp. I groaned. "Best day ever."

I seethed. I was pissed. Claire was the only girl i ever loved. He knew that. His yellow green eyes were happy. His slick blonde hair falling just below his jaw. His jaw is strong and firm. His nose so perfect. I envied him. I looked at him.

"Yeah i know." I sighed sharply and sat up in bed. It was cold that night. I was in boxers and that was it. i looked to the window.

"No hard feelings?" He asked his tone questioning.

"Nah." I lied. I looked to him. "It's cool."

He smiled slightly. She said she wouldn't call.  Why am i so disspointed she didn't.

"Ryan?" I dared to ask.

"Yeah?" He replied and sat down on my bed.

"Did Clarie say anything about me?" I breathed

He thought about it. "Yes. Actually."

My heart soared. "What did she say?" I turn to him,

"She wants to see you tommrrow." He said.

"Okay." I smiled a bit.

"She likes you Kale." He smiled at me.

"Nah." i whispered. My heart was beating in my ears. I loved her. She was my world.

"I got to go." Ryan spoke through the silence in my brain. "Here's this."

He extended hand. i took a little box from his hand. "Never forget it." He smirked and climbed outta my window.

I opened the box and i had to laugh.It was a ring pop. Clarie loves these things. I smiled and set it by my bed side. I flicked off the lights and got ready to go to bed.

My phone rang. I groaned and answered.

"Hello?" I asked tired.

"K-K-Ka-Kale?"  Clarie's voice rang through the phone her voice scared.

"Clarie?" I asked sitting up a bit. "Are you alright?"

"N-n-no." She cried "Please come to the woods."

"Claire. What is it?" I flicked on the lights and started putting on my clothes. "Claire?"

"Kale." Her voice is soft and small. "please."

"Claire. I'm coming. Stay on the phone with me." I climbed out of my window and jumped off the low roof.

All i hear is her fast breathing her small cries. I bolt for the woods. "Claire where are you?"

"I don't know." She whispered "Kale?"

I noticed her voice is slurred a little. "Claire?"

"Kale." I heard her voice nearby.

I find her on the ground near a tree. "Claire." I snapped my phone shut and ran to her.

"kale?" She asked looking up at me. Her green eyes were dull. Her breath reaked of achollol. Her voice slurred.

"Claire what happened?" I asked and sat by her and held her close.

"I I don't know." She slurred "Kale."

"Claire your drunk." I whispered. Then i saw a hickey on her neck faintly in the moonlight.

"It's Ryan's fault." She slurred "He did that."

My muscules tighten. I was beyond pissed. I noticed her arm. Blood was streaming from it.I pulled her arm closer to me. It was giant cut.

"Claire!" I shouted.

"I fell stop looking at it." She yelled and tried to pull away from me.

I held her tighter. "Claire look at me." Her face turns towards me. Her eyes filled with tears. "Did Ryan hurt you?"

She shook her head softly. "Kale kiss me."

"What?" I asked.

Then her mouth met mine. The taste of beer and honeysuckles fill my mouth. I kiss back. That when my hormones start to take there toll on me. I pull her towards me. my hands slide to her shirt. My breathing quickens. My body screamed go! My mind sided with my body. My heart. It didn't.She was drunk. I kiss her again unable to stop. Her hands slide on my chest. Her heart pounding. This was wrong. I knew it. This wasn't how i wanted things to be. I used all my strength and will power to push her away. Her eyes look at me hurt.

"Please." her voice begging her hands slid down to my jeans.

"Clarie." I hesitated and moved her hands. "No."

My body begged me. I needed her. I wanted her. I was scared and she was drunk. It didn't seem right to me.

"Kale." Her voice soft "You don't love me?"

My heart tore apart. "I love you Claire. "

she kissed me again. Her mouth warm against mine. My head spun. Her hands started to unbutton my pants. I thought to myself. This shouldn't be happening. Not here, Not like this. I pulled her hands away and kissed her one more time.

"Claire this is because i love you." I move her off me and brush the pine needles from my back. "Let's go to my house."

I help her up. She could barely walk. I picked her up and carried her. Her smell is still amazing.

"Kale." She whispered.

I walked to my house and snuck in through the back door. I took her to my room. She was mumbling and falling asleep. I laid her down and tucked her in. I was really unconfortable and i knew it would take forever to fall asleep.

"Kale." She whispered. "please just once please."

She looked beautiful. "no Claire you would regret it."

Please." She begged. "I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. "What?" I asked.

She was asleep. I sighed. I'd never know.

Claire was my life and my dream. I never loved any girl before or after this. She was my love. I kissed her forehead and laid down on the ground. It was cold. I just laid there. I dreaded cleaning up her puke tomorrow. The hickey Ryan gave her was driving me crazy. I finally fell asleep.

When i woke up Claire wasn't there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me improvements:D

please. crappy chapter i know.