113

It's time to go back, those five days went over quicker than I thought they would. I found so many things out while being there, not only just the species of everyone now but also things about Soobin. And those things alone are enough to have made this whole trip worth it.

Since my Love still is hurt on his foot we won't be sitting together this time, he sits more in the front with two seats so he can put his foot on one of them. I didn't get a seat near him so I went a bit farther back.

I don't really like it, it feels colder and more lonely back here alone without him. We got so used to each other that we really only feel comfortable when we're together.

After about 3 hours of driving we take a short break, many people leave the bus but I stay at my seat. I don't feel like going out.

I decided to maybe check on Soobin and see if he's still here too but right as I'm about to get up his face is directly in front of me.

"You're sitting here alone Hyung?", he asks, face still way too close for my taste.

"Yeah, why?"

"Great. I need some more sleep and your warmth. Let me get on the seat at the window."

Without waiting for my response he just goes to the said place, sits down there so he leans on the window and putting his legs over mine.

"Were you waiting to be able to go over here?", I ask him while laughing since he seems to feel very comfortable next to me.

"I actually was. I didn't like the idea of us being separated in first place. I mean, we slept in one bed together so this is the last worry we can have."

Well he's right there...

We already to managed to sleep without me hurting him and we do whatever we want with the other so this is nothing troublesome.