Oneshot

Don't forget to leave a vote or/and comment so I know whether you guys like it or not <3

P/s: I don't know much about the exact timeline but I hope it's appropriate at the very least.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Taeyong was on his way to a local bakery when he accidentally bumped into someone and fell down on the concrete sidewalk with a loud, painful noise.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he heard the person whom he bumped into apologized and when he lifted his head, he noticed that the man was offering a hand to him. He immediately took the hand and stood up properly.

"Are you alright?" the man asked him.

"I'm fine... Just hurt a bit but it's bearable," Taeyong said and smiled to assure the other male.

"Are you sure?" the man asked again.

"Yes I am. Sorry for bumping into you," Taeyong apologized. He believed it was partly his fault as well.

"No, no, it's my fault. Ah, as an apology, how about I treat you something?"

"N-no, that's too-"

"I insist."

Taeyong stared at the man in front of him. The latter was wearing a black mask covering his mouth so Taeyong's focus immediately fell on the man's serious eyes.

"A-Alright then..."

The man's eyes suddenly turned into crescents and Taeyong would be lying if he said he wasn't blushing. He didn't even see the stranger's full face yet but he was very damn sure that the latter was a handsome young man.

"Then, how about going to that ice cream parlor?"

Taeyong wanted to chuckle at the suggestion but he held it in and nodded. Did the man think he's a kid or something? He do like ice cream though.

Taeyong then let himself be led by the handsome stranger to the ice cream parlor. He stared at the stranger's side profile as the latter ordered for him (he was already asked what his favourite flavour was). While he was staring, the man suddenly turned to look at him and they made an eye contact. Taeyong immediately turned pink when he realized he was caught red-handed.

"S-Sorry..."

Taeyong looked down to hide his flushed cheeks and he heard a chuckle from the stranger.

"You're cute."

Somehow he felt slightly offended by the compliment. He looked back up and made eye contact with the stranger. "I'm not cute, I'm a grown up man!"

For a moment, there was a hint of confusion in the man's eyes.

"How old are you?"

"21!"

The man's eyes turned wide as he stared at Taeyong. "Sorry... hyung."

Now, it's Taeyong's turn to be shocked.

"Wait, how old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 19."

"W-What?"

So he was treated like a kid by a kid?! Now Taeyong felt embarrassed. He was so sure the stranger is an adult like him and perhaps even older!

"It's alright, hyung. I'll still pay for the ice cream."

"O-Okay..."

There was silence even after the staff gave them their ice creams. They went to a nearby bench to sit on and eat. It was a strange sight to see two males sitting together and eating ice cream but neither of them minded.