Extra

"Hyung, what are you cooking today?"

"Aish, you scared me!"

Taeyong lightly hit Jaehyun. He was busy preparing breakfast when Jaehyun suddenly came and hugged him from behind.

"Sorry," Jaehyun apologized and pecked Taeyong's cheek.

There was a visible blush on Taeyong's cheeks now but the latter just 'hmph'-ed at his husband.

Right, husband.

They got married in another country and now living peacefully together. Taeyong owned a bakery and Jaehyun became a vocal teacher after he stopped being an idol. They lived in modesty and they were happy.

"PAPA! DADDY!"

The two turned and saw a small boy standing cutely at the kitchen's entrance.

"I wet my bed again~!" the child started crying and Jaehyun immediately approached him while Taeyong turned off the stove first.

"There, there, no need to cry. Have you clean yourself?" Jaehyun asked with a soft smile.

"Un!" the boy nodded.

"Good boy. Don't cry, Papa will clean your bedsheets later," Jaehyun said. "Right, Taeyong?"

"Yep. So stop crying, David," Taeyong said and patted David's head.

Curious? Jaehyun and Taeyong adopted a child not long after they get married. Both of them like children so they decided to adopt a child. The small boy caught Taeyong's attention when they visited the orphanage. Jaehyun immediately agreed when Taeyong voiced his request.

"B-But I promised to not do it anymore..."

"It's okay. You can try slowly, papa and daddy is not angry," Taeyong said and pecked David's forehead.

"Thank you papa," David said and stretched his short arms to hug Taeyong, which the latter happily hugged him back.

"Papa only?" Jaehyun asked with a pout.

"Daddy too!!" David tried to hug Jaehyun too but his arms were too short to do so, making the two adults chuckle.

"Daddy will just hug you like this," Jaehyun said and pulled both Taeyong and David in his arms.

Taeyong burst into laughter at the act and hugged David tighter. His heart was brimming with happiness. After what happened years ago, he never expected to be able to live like this, married to Jaehyun, living together and having a child.

"Papa, can't breathe!"

"Oops, sorry," Taeyong chuckled and tried to loosen his grip on David but he couldn't as Jaehyun held both of them tightly.

"Daddy, let us go!" David whined.

"Say 'I love daddy' first," Jaehyun grinned.

"I love daddy!" David exclaimed quickly and Jaehyun immediately pecked the boy's cheek.

"You're so cute. How about papa?" Jaehyun raised his eyebrow at Taeyong.

"Me too?"

"Papa, say it quickly!" David said. He wanted to be free quickly as the tight hold was suffocating.

"Hmm..."

Taeyong smirked before he leaned close to Jaehyun's ear and whispered, "I love daddy too." He giggled when his husband's ears turned red.

"I'm not letting you go tonight," Jaehyun groaned.

"Who are you to decide?" Taeyong teased.

"I'm literally your husband," Jaehyun replied and stole a kiss.

"PAPA! DADDY!"

"Sorry boy," Jaehyun grinned then let go of his husband and child. Taeyong slowly put David down.

"Wait at the table, I'm almost done for breakfast," Taeyong said and David nodded before doing as he was told.

"Jaehyun, can you go clean the bedsheets instead?"

"Of course, anything for you," Jaehyun winked before leaving.

Taeyong shook his head and continued his activity to finish their breakfast. David stared at him from behind with shining eyes.

"Papa!"

"Hmm?"

"I love papa and daddy soooo much~!! Thank you for taking care of me!" David exclaimed with his arms in the air.

Taeyong stopped and stared at his son. His lips curled into a smile.

"I love you too. Daddy also love you. We love you sooooo much. Thank you for existing," Taeyong replied and David beamed.

He loves papa and daddy and the two love him too!

END