.....

Hi, Wattpad! As you may or may not know, I'm yukicleopatra. I'm a friend of AllisonCox896 for almost 10 years now. You can check out my profile if you want to know more about me. And I love her Project DIVA stories and her friend Tammy180's stories here on Wattpad. Check them out for yourself. She wrote 100+ stories, and they're all really good. I will try my best in my first story. Without further ado, hope you enjoy!

It was the same day, June 23rd, 2020. Naureen Sharma [Noble] was heading towards the beach, where her friends Sarah Lerchowsczy [School], Delilah Gebarra [Delusion Girl Miku], Grace Shapiro [Gothic], and Skyler Jenner [Deep Sky] and their boyfriends were at. Caroline Jervis [School Wear Rin] and Rita Pappas [Asymmetry R] was also there.

Noble: GUYS!!!

She was out of breath when she got to them.

School: Oh, hi, Naureen!

White Edge: Come in the water with us!

Noble: Now's not the time!

Deep Sky: Aw, why not?

Noble: Grace, your boyfriend is being held captive.

Gothic: By who?

Noble: By Guilty, the Kaito module.

Asymmetry R: You mean Darci Nashimura's crush?

Noble: Yeah, him.

Gothic: What does he have against Skyler?

Noble: The Hoshino twins said that they used to be close friends.

Asymmetry L: And now Guilty knows that Skyler doesn't like to be taken advantage of. He must be...harassing him right now.

Noble: We have to call the cops.

Deep Sky: Right.

Lyle, William, and School Wear Len got out of the water. They dried off using their towels.

School Wear Rin: We better get going.

School Wear Len: Give me a second, Caroline. I'm not dry yet!

School Wear Rin: That can wait! Let's go!

She dragged her brother to the parking lot. The group got in Grace's car. They were now on the road.

Gothic: Can one of you call Darci?

Deep Sky: I can.

She got on her cell phone and called Darci's phone number.

Dark Angel: Herro?

Deep Sky: Darci? It's me.

Dark Angel: Skylaa?

Deep Sky: Yes, Skylar. Listen to me. Your boyfriend is a bad man.

Dark Angel: What did he do?

Deep Sky: He kidnapped Starmine.

Dark Angel: Oh dea! I could nevaa imagine him doing something like this!

Deep Sky: Do you know where he lives? Because none of us do.

Dark Angel: I do. He lives in a remote, quiet area in Negi Root City. I've been to his house befoa.

Deep Sky: Good. Okay, we're on our way to the police station right now. Why don't you meet us there?

Dark Angel: Okay then.

Deep Sky: Thank you, Darce. We'll see you then.

She hung up and put her cell phone back.

White Edge: Is she coming?

Deep Sky: Yep.

School Wear Rin: I hope Darci dumps that...that...rapist.

School Wear Len: Me too. I never really liked him, to be honest.

Gothic: We're here, guys.

Everyone got out of the car and went inside.

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: Well, hello, everyone. How can we help you?

Gothic: You gotta help us! Skyler Mieras has been kidnapped by Guilty!

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: Skyler Mieras? Also known as Starmine?

Gothic: Yes.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: What's going on here?

She was supporting Senbu Hyde [Ni-No-Sakura Fan Dance] because he is heavily pregnant with his firstborn and can barely walk.

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: We have a hostage situation here, Bev.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Who's the culprit?

Gothic: His module name is Guilty.

Dark Angel: He's my boyfriend.

Ni-No-Sakura Fan Dance: It just doesn't add up. Guilty and Starmine are close friends. Why would Guilty capture him?

Delusion Girl Miku: He probably knows about Starmine's 2 daughters Abigail and Amanda.

Deep Sky: And he probably wants to be the father of a third child.

Noble: But a Len module and a Kaito module mating together is pretty rare. Or a Len getting pregnant with a Kaito module's child.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Guilty might not get what he wants.

Gothic: Or...he might give Skyler an STD. That could also be a possibility, right?

Ni-No-Sakura Fan Dance: It's a miracle that he's been raped so many times and he hasn't had one yet. He should be tested after we rescue him.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean 'we'? You are pregnant, mister. If Guilty is armed, he could hurt you or your unborn child.

Ni-No-Sakura Fan Dance: I don't care. I'm coming with you.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: As your partner, I'm ordering you to stay at the station.

Dark Angel: Hold on, Bevelly. He can come if he wants to.

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: But his baby is due any day now. I don't want him to be in labor while we're saving Starmine.

Delusion Girl Miku: What do you think, Rei?

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: Well, I am Bev and Senbu's superior officer. I say he can come if he wants to.

Ni-No-Sakura Fan Dance: Thank you, Rei!

School: We better go now.

Asymmetry L: Who's going to be with who?

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Well, obviously, Senbu is with me. So that I can watch him if he does go into labor during the ride. I can fit 4 more people in the back of my car.

Deep Sky: Me and William can be with you.

School: And me and Lyle.

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: Darci, you can drive, right?

Dark Angel: Yes, sir.

Rei-No-Sakura Azure Snow: You can take Delilah and Scott with you. Naureen, you're with Grace. And Caroline and Rita, you're with me.

School Wear Rin: Sounds like a plan.

Gothic: Let's go. Starmine needs to be saved.

Asymmetry L: Are you going to arrest Guilty?

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Absolutely. So that this doesn't happen again.

And so, there were a couple of 4 cars and 14 people on the road. Using Darci's instructions, they headed to Guilty's house.

And that's the end! Sorry if it stinks. Now it's up to Tammy180 to do the rest. I'll see you guys in another story!