Chap. 2

Isis's pov

"Hey hun," I looked over to Alice getting ready for the first day of school at my house. We spent most of summer together and my parents ended up loving her even more.

"So how does it feel to be a beautiful junior like you always are," her arms snaked around my waist which was a little different but I've started getting used to it.

"Hey, babe..... what do you want to do for.... lunch," I turned and put her arms on my shoulders and picked her up and swung her around.

"I love you so much," she said as I put her down.

"You wanna know something incredibly crazy," she nodded "I love you so much as well babe," I kissed her slowly as I realized what time it was and got our bags while pulling her out the door to get in my car. When I looked over I had finally noticed what she was wearing, she was wearing her dark green skinny jeans and my dark green hipster jacket that fit her very nicely as well as one of my beanies and truthfully she looked better in it then I ever did in it but then again I just kinda decided to cut my hair short so I had to find a newish look.

"What are you looking at babe," she said as she laced our fingers together.

"Nothing just my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend who could get any hotter," we had just gotten to school and we saw all of our friends as they ran towards my car we got out of the car and I was dog piled like always.

--------------------------------------------------

*Sorry this is a short chapter but I have to do shit like eat and do homework so I hope you have a good thanksgiving