Part One (intro): Dec 15, Eleven Thirty PM

It started with a headache, but Bethany Rose Payne didn't think anything of it. For three years, she's had leukemia, though, so she should have. And then came the fever. The chills. The inability to pick up the glass of water from her bedside table. It was then that what the doctors call "normal and expected abdominal pain" that felt more like menstrual cramps. 

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She's been okay for a month, but apparently cancer doen't care. Cancer just wants her health and her family's happiness. And then the sickness comes. She tries rushing to the bathroom, but she just can't. She screams for her parents just before she's sick in the hallway. 

As she's retching, shaking, crying, on her hands and knees, the light flicks on. She blacked out within seconds. 

She wakes up in a hospital and she knows it won't be long. 

I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT IT'S JUST AN INTRO I SWEAR IT WILL GET BETTER. I'M ALREADY ALMOST DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. I will be posting that one tonight, probably. 

Picture of Bathany to the side. She's being played by Natasha Calis. 

I'm also posting a collection of One Direction Holiday one-shot within the week. I'll add an external link to whichever chapter happens to be up at the time. So, I'll have two holiday things going on at once. 

I'M COMMITTING, OKAY?!