Forgotten and Found To Late(Angst)

A/N: This is a random sad one shot I had saved in my notes so I figured I would post it soo ye

Warnings: Mentions of cutting, loneliness, suicide attempt, main character death

Characters: Omegagaminglp(Michael) ItsRichieW(Richie) PandaFire11(Austin)

Series: Rosewood
———

Michael's POV
I stood on the roof of the school waiting for my friends to join me up here. Friends? I don't know if I can call them that anymore, they leave me out, they don't seem to care about me even though I do so much for them, they have seem to have forgotten I existed by this point. So I told them to meet me on the roof after their last class of the day for my final goodbye to them
———
After waiting another five minutes I heard the door open behind me so I turned around to see Richie and Panda standing there. "Ok Michael make this fast I have a lot of homework to do." Richie sighed. "Don't worry, it'll be quite fast..." I smiled then took a note out of my pocket and put it on the ground near the railing. I turned and faced the railing and grabbed it then turned my head to my friends. "I just wanted to say goodbye..." I then hoisted myself over the railing and stood on the other side for a second, then I walked off. I was falling fast, watching as the ground grew closer, hearing my friends yell my name, then I hit the ground and everything went black.
———
Richie's POV
Panda and I walked up the stairs leading to the roof in silence. We had a lot of homework and this was just going to delay it. Once we opened the door I saw Michael staring off into the distance then he turned to us. "Ok you better make this quick we have a lot of homework to do." I sighed. "Don't worry it'll be quite fast..." Michael smiled and took a note out of his pocket then put it by the railing that stopped you from walking off the roof.  I watched as he gripped the railing and his head turned to us, "I just wanted to say goodbye..." He smiled then jumped over the railing. "Michael what are you doing!" Austin screamed and dropped his stuff running over to Michael who was walking off the roof. I was frozen all I heard was Austin screaming and sobbing. I couldn't move, I just wanted this to all be a prank, I just wanted to go back home and see his beautiful eyes, hear his laugh again, maybe even get the courage to kiss him and ask him to be my boyfriend.(Ahhh this part is cringe I'm sorry)
———
It's been two years since Michael attempted to kill himself. It's been two years since he left me and went on to the next world. It's been one year since Austin started taking anti-deppressence. It's been one year since I started to cut. It's been one year since Austin started to join me. It's been ten months since we stopped taking our pills. It's been nine months since we stopped caring. It's been eight months since we stopped talking to our parents. It's been seven months since we stopped talking to anyone in school besides each other. It's been six months since we stopped doing anything in school. It's been five months since we cried last. It's been two months since we last ate correctly. It's been one month since we wanted to kill ourselves. It's been one day since we last visited Michael's grave. It's now our last day on earth, our last day without seeing Michael.

Goodbye...

~613 Words

Sorry how depressing and confusing the ending was, I wrote this awhile ago and didn't really bother to fix it.

Not every story has a happy ending.