What they never expected

Draco's POV 

Harry and I got settled into our new room later that night and decided to Fire Call my Mother. I owled both parents last week to inform them Harry and I are together. My own parents were 16 and 18 when I was born so I am not overly fearful of a negative reaction from Mother who has recently moved out of the Manor as she is divorcing Father. She answered and asked in a concerned voice "Dragon, what is the matter?" "Well Mother there's no easy way to say this so I'll just come right out and say it: I am pregnant." I said, squeezing Harry's hand who was by my side for moral support. "Oh Dragon, while I can't be angry because I myself was 16 when I gave birth to you, I wanted more for you and my heart breaks for you." She said, tearing up. "Well we'll just have to deal with it. What are the chances of me being disowned by Father?" I asked. "More likely than not. Not because you're young or because you're carrying, simply because the baby will be a Potter." "I figured it would be because I'm the one who is pregnant." I said in shock. "Oh Dragon, let me give you a history lesson on your father. When he was 15 he was involved with Regulus Black. Regulus died when your father was 5 months pregnant and he had a miscarriage because of the strain the grief put on his body." Mother said. I gasped in shock. "Father was pregnant?!" I exclaimed. "Yes. It was a girl he and Regulus were going to name Cassiopeia. He loved Cassi more than the air he breathed but the depression won. But on to more important matters, I was looking at the marriage contract the two of us signed and it states that I may reclaim my title in the Noble House of Black along with any female or disowned children fathered by Lucius upon the finalization of divorce. Don't worry about your father Dragon, worry about keeping my Grandchild safe." She said and we said our goodbyes.