One...

"Meghan... MEGHAN!!" Miss turner was yelling at me from across the class. I can't help falling asleep in history... It's just so tiring, I mean every time Miss Turner talks it makes me yawn. Anyway it's not like she was talking about anything important just the trip to the stupid war museum. She has been going on about it for days whilst me and Niamh had better ideas. Niamh's my best friend along with Elisa and Ellie. That's our little group. We meet each other in the canteen every day. Anyways it's the first Monday back to year 11, one more year to go...

The bell finally rung thank God, I could finally get out of history, I only had lunch to go and then a double period of art then I could go home.

Me and Niamh both walked to the canteen to meet Elisa and Ellie. "Hey girls, I have some really exiting news well mainly for Meghan " Ellie yelled waving at me and Niamh. "What's happened" I said to Ellie hoping that it was going to actually be something important. "Okay so there's these two boys who have just moved over from Australia and they are sooooo cute" Ellie screeched "okay so Meghan I totally call dips on the blonde one but you can have the brown haired one, not that I know their names " Ellie said giggling. "Yeah carry on with that one you know how me and boys don't match" "Meghan please stop doubting yourself, anyway I think he would be good for you" she said but in her head I knew that she knew that I would blow it in ten seconds of meeting the guy, "anyways I'm not just gunna let you set me up on some blind date, there is no way on earth that's happening right girls" Niamh and Elisa kinda just looked at me like why are you even having this conversation.