"I said you were right."

Wow it's been a long time since I've updated, 4 months! Sorry! I'll get back to it.

3rd Person POV

Toga sat in her room, doing her little fangirl screech. Dabi just kissed me.

Dabi just kissed me?

Dabi just kissed me!

Toga blushed, smiling as she flopped down on her bed. Do you think anyone heard us? What would happen if they did?

Toga glanced out of her room, seeing no one. She happily hummed to herself, grabbing a drink from the bar.

Dabi's POV

I walked into my room, closing the door and then sliding down against it. I opened my eyes and flinched, flames in hand.

"Woah there, don't set the room on fire. What were you so happy about?" Kurogiri smirked. "Ugh, get out of my rooooooom." I groaned. Kurogiri chuckled, "I heard you guys." I stared at him blankly. "What." He smiled. "You heard me. I was right, admit it." I mumbled. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you." Kurogiri asked sarcastically.

"I said you were right." I scoffed. "There it is." Kurogiri sighed. "So childish." "Whatever, now get out of my room." Kurogiri stood up, dusting off his pants. "Alright then, I wish you luck with your girlfriend." "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRI-" Kurogiri cut me off my shutting the door.

I sighed, laying down on my bed. I smiled, slowly falling asleep.

3rd Person POV

Dabi suddenly woke up, glancing up from the bed. Sitting aside of the bed was Toga, sleeping soundly. She looks cute when she sleeps.. Dabi smiled, then shakes his head. He moved down on the floor next to toga, lying his head on top of hers. He played with her hair, which was out of the usual messy buns, as she quietly snored.

He drifted off to sleep, feeling a sense of calmness next to the girl.