🌼uno🌼

I walk through the unfamiliar building. The few windows that line the walls are barely enough to let light in. People walk through the halls, bumping into each other like they are the only people that exist.

Nervousness pumps through my veins as I approach the dormitory. I'm scared. Terrified. I reach for the door knob and slowly turn it as sweat starts to accumulate in my palms.

The door opens. My breath hitches as I take in the new atmosphere. I expect people to turn and look at me in confusion but as usual, I'm unnoticed. I look at the paper in my hand that contains my dorm information. Room 213, I think to myself. I make my way to the stairs, passing the lounge area and bathrooms on the way.

As I reach the top, I notice none of the room numbers are correctly in order. I look around to find my room but I don't see it. I panic and walk back downstairs. I walk around downstairs to try and find my room but I have no luck. I feel myself bump into someone as I'm walking. I take a step back to see who I walked into. It was a man, probably not too much older than me. He had short red hair that parted in the middle. He looked at me with a smile.

"Hello there," he said "are you new here?"

I quickly nod my head, still in a slight panic. "U-um I'm trying to get to my dorm b-but I can't seem to find it..."

He takes the paper from me and looks at it. "Oh that's the emty room right next to mine! I'll take you there!"

We make our way back upstairs and he takes me to my room. He tells me his name is Jung Hoseok.. what a nice name. I walk into my room and begin to take in my surroundings. The room was nice. Small, but nice. I put my stuff down on the floor and sit on the bed. After a few more seconds of calming down from the slight panic I had earlier, I begin to unpack my bag. I take a photograph at of my bag. It was a picture of my sister, eonjin. I look at the photo for a few seconds before setting it down on the window ceil beside my bed.

After an hour, I was done unpacking and decorating my room. It was just some simple decorations but it was enough to keep me happy. I hung some string lights around my window and some photos on my wall. I made my bed and decorated my window and desk with plants.

It was starting to feel like home again

It was starting to feel like home again. The good type of home. Where it's just you. Nobody to bother you or tell you how horrible you are. Being alone. How nice.