I caught her eye across a crowded room.

In this Louis and Harry aren't gay though it may come across as they are, i just wanted to add some of there bromance because everybody needs Larry right? anyway theres this fly chick on twittah called @PefectNiam_ you can follow her if you want i mean you dont have to but you know give it a go. HAR HAR, ITS ME. and Tom Felton tweeted me the other day and i cried all day. This has been a good few days. and omg Little things is perfect. NIALLS SOLO IS..JUST WHOA. 

So urm yeah.

Bye xoxo 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harrys POV :

"Harry wake up you lazy ass" Louis jokes i can feel his breath near my face as he is jokingly punching my stomach until i make some movement. I just had so little energy. Today was busy thought we had to do a signing at HMV and it was in 3 hours so we didn't really have long. I slowly open my eyes to see Louis stood before me half naked in a pair of Niall's boxers smiling at me.

"There mine" I hear a voice shreak at the door way as i jerk my head to see who it is my neck clicks and i wince with pain. Louis winks towards Niall and Niall just smiles at me pouting his lips. 

"You sleepy baby hazza?" His voice goes high pitched and soft as he sits down next to me poking my curls that were sticking out dramatically. I push his face and it srunches up his nose. Louis bursts into laughter then slowly calms himself down as he searches for his stripey top.

"Wheres Zayn and Liam" My voice sounded far more deep than usual. I hadn't fully woken up so i guess i was still adjusting. Suddenly as if in seconds Louis was dressed and ready to leave. He bursts open the curtains and throws my outfit at me which flies past me and into Niall.

"Tanks man" Nialls accent clearly seeping through. "Oh and they stayed at Josh's" Niall re-acts late.

As if by magic minutes later we were in the car and Paul was running us through the security details. I wasn't really listening though. I was just buzzing to get there and meet everyone. Suddenly i feel something creep onto my shoulder. It was Nialls head, he had drifted of to sleep on me. His hair was tickling my neck but i didn't move. It felt good. Then the car stopped and we were there. All i saw where banners and girls on the floor rocking back and fourth screaming and crying with excitement. It was weird to see the big affect we have on these people. I ruffled Nialls hair and he jumped up rubbing his eyes as he does so  i pulled him off the seat so that he would move and not drift off again.

We sat in a row on a big table and met fans one by one signing Cd's and posters etc. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw a tall brunette girl standing in the corner of the room and her body was shaking. When our eyes met i felt like melting. Her eyes were such a deep emerald i could stare into them for hours. She was truly beautiful. After a moment of intense staring tears rapidly rolled down her face , None of the boys noticed her and i couldn't just leave her. I felt like she needed me. so i sneakily crawled away from the table and towards her. As i reached her i just stared at her for a moment taking in her beauty. her eyes light up but her face stayed expressionless. I took her hand and her whole body was icy, her hands were shaking and she couldn't stop. 

"Hello. Are you ok?" My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was so worried about her she looked like she was having a break down. 

"I....im fine....im not allowed to talk to you though" Her voice was so soft and relaxing i could fall asleep peacefully hearing it, but her stutter broke in. 

"Whys that?" I take her other hand now and we sit on the bench. Her eyes grow wider and she keeps looking behind her back.

"My friends said you would run away if you saw me.....because I'm...." She gulps then just stops talking completely. I wanted to hold her tightly and take her home and just make it all go away.