Chapter Twenty Five .

At the house upstairs as Melissa is waiting for Hillary to change her attires to a more decent girl worthy for her son , she's going through the photos of the new owner's the house. Lydia had presented them to her as one of the things she got from Daniel's drawer downstairs , in one of the photos is Daniel trying to teach a young boy how to ride a bike and Olivia is running after them cheering , in the other photo she's with the boy when still a baby. Melissa puts another photo of three posing before a camera on top of the other two photos and continue staring at them in perplexity and as she is doing so . Hillary who had already changed in a plaid sleeveless dress comes out and stands before her still sobbing quietly.

"Put your hair down, make yourself look sweet." Melissa demands after glimpsing at her, then goes back into looking at the photos and a piece of a news article with a headline 'A seven year old boy hit by a car', the piece of a news article was one of the things found among the photos and on comparing the picture of the boy in the article, and the boy in Daniel's photos , both look alike.

"I told everyone downstairs that you' not gonna hurt us." Hillary cries, she has just come out of the bedroom trying to look more presentable to what the lady wants. Melissa ignores her and continues going through Daniel and Olivia's belongings of their supposed to be dead son, finds a doll and card that reads 'In loving memory of Jack Miller .November 29th, 2012'. "God I actually believed you, i believed you!" Hillary continues sobbing. Melissa opens the card without saying a word to her, reads all the details inside the card about Jack Miller continuing to pretend not to have heard her.

"This is not fair , please don't do this , please don't do this to me, it is not fair," having both her hands on chest pleading, her forehead wrinkles.

"Life is not always fair my dear, it hasn't been fair to me either, sometimes I wonder whether I get to do everything wrong but when I come to think about it, people are cruel , people are fucking cruel," finally Melissa pays attention for a second ,then goes back to her reading . Hillary takes a breathe in, it's useless trying to convince the old woman.

The two eventually have to leave the dressing room to go and face Johnny who is eager to lose his virginity , throughout the corridor to the living room . Melissa holds the arm of the hesitating Hillary right from her back, walks her to Johnny who is sited on a couch changed in a white shirt and a black pair of jeans . Buswell is convincing him that he can do it. Lydia is in one corner of the room quietly watching everything going on, earlier she had to back out from that argument with her mother on whether to be fair on Hillary.

"Ready Johnny?" his mother smiles as she brings in Hillary. Johnny says nothing due to his weakness, gives a thumb up and remains sited on a couch, his right hand on his mouth supported by a thigh. Melissa walks Hillary past Connah who's also sited on another couch pretending to watch TV. "And that's the transformation from what she thinks is sexy to a simple lovely girl," she rotates the sobbing girl around for Johnny who is reaching out for the zip of his jeans. Buswell is flattered as well .

"No , he can not do this in his condition." Connah gets up from a couch, stands between Hillary and a sited Johnny. Hillary rushes to lean on Connah's back for support, forcing up her to have sex with a dying man is too much for her. "This is dangerous , okay?" Connah urges .

"Lydia, take that joke of a man to the kitchen, this is a private show for my boy." Melissa orders. Lydia stays in her position refusing to take her mother's orders, stares at Connah. Connah and Hillary on his back stares back at her requesting her not to do it. "Lydia!" her mother insists , realizes how her daughter is becoming weak when it comes to the doctor, winks at Buswell and Buswell knows what to do, gets a bubble gum out of his mouth, throws it away to go and take the doctor to the kitchen.

"No," Lydia pulls out her revolver and points it at Connah. "Okay, i'll do it," goes towards Connah to take him to the kitchen. " Just trust me," she pleads to him as he looks at her in disappointment .

"I'm so sorry," Connah whispers to a quietly sobbing Hillary on his back.

"It hasn't been that hard sis." Buswell smiles as the two walk by him.

In the kitchen the two find somewhere to sit waiting for what's happening in the living room and in the living room . Buswell picks a CD , inserts it into a player and chooses 'Redundant from Greenday' for Johnny's show, leaving the song playing, he joins Connah and Lydia in the kitchen, finds himself a seat next to Connah . Lydia have two fingers into her ears not to hear anything from the other room, the unwell Johnny unzips his jean to let his penis out and Hillary sobbing stands right in-front of him as Melissa who's still in the room goes and turns off the light from a table lamp.

"Please stop this, i beg you , i beg you." Hillary cries.

"Oh please stop whining , you're doing what you love most." Johnny's mother still standing next to a turned off table lamp objects and then finds herself a seat , looks at both her son and Hillary. "Johnny try to make your mama very proud of you, trust me i'd love to see how manly you've become my son."

"Oh yes mama." he rubs his penis as Hillary watches .

"I love you son." she says , a disgusted Hillary can not believe what's going on, a mother is forcing her to have sex with her dying son and she's there to watch. "Now dance for my son," Melissa orders, gets up to sort her out. "Come on , undress yourself," she helps her taking off her sleeveless plaid dress leaving her only in a white bra and white knickers. Johnny cannot help what he's seeing , a naked woman standing right in-front of him.

Hillary hesitatingly kicks the fallen dress aside to face him . Melissa finds her slow then hold her right hand and direct it to Johnny's zip forcing her to touch her son's penis. Johnny seems not helping it as he gets more nervous and all heated up, he's getting to climax already . Melissa goes further to take off Hillary's bra just as she stands between his legs , ask her to stand still, then gets down to her son's jeans to fully expose his penis , others who are in the kitchen and downstairs in the basement are sure of what is going on. As Johnny is exposed to Hillary's bare boobs and the rest of her body , control over his ejaculation as well as his heart and blood vessels is breaking down , something Connah warned Melissa about .

"Baby , come on baby , what's happening to you? This is what you wanted child, come on." Melissa starts to scream as Johnny tries to breathe loudly, his health is deteriorating. Hillary covers her breasts and takes a few steps back watching them, she knows the dying young man can not do it. Buswell hears the screams above the music , runs back to the room leaving Connah and Lydia wondering what has just happened , and on getting there only to find Johnny getting worse , goes back to the kitchen and calls out Connah to come and help, as Hillary finishes to dress up with her bra. Connah whispers to her to go back downstairs but fortunately , Buswell is already working on taking her back downstairs without even fully dressed .

Again what you've read might have made you feel uncomfortable, my apologies goes out to you but I had to make this more realistic.