Chapter 1

My mom and I had just came back from going shopping and we saw someone moving in next to us. I sat next to the window and glanced to see if I had recognized him. "Hey mom!" I yelled turning my head away from the window. She came walking up to me. "What Hun" she placed her hand on her hip.
"Do you know who moved in next to us?" I turned around looking out the window. What I saw I couldn't believe. It was Luke Hemmings. I screamed and jumped out of my seat. My mom plugged her ears and walked back into the kitchen.
I smoothed out my clothes and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked to the door and opened it, when I did he was standing about to knock.
"Oh, erm, hello. I'm Luke. Your new neighbor." He have my a cheeky smile and reached for my hand. Of course I shook his hand back but I couldn't think of what to say.
"Whats your name babe?" He asked me while raising an eyebrow.
"I'm uh I'm Claire" I bit the inside of my lip holding in my scream.
"That's a beautiful name, But I came over here to introduce myself. And If I can say you are stunning." He smirked showing his big dimples.
I pulled my hair behind my ear, I could feel my cheeks getting red. "Thanks" I didn't know what else to say.
He smiled and told me be had to get back to moving his stuff. I told him goodbye and I could have sworn that before he walked away he winked. But I wasn't sure. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room. My door was already opened so I jumped onto my e screaming. I got on my phone and texted my best friend Molly.
'COME OVER ASAP!!!!'
A few minutes later my phone buzzed.
'Im here.'
I ran downstairs and opened the door. Her long black hair was put up in a bun and she wore her dyed shirt that we had made together and her ripped skinny jeans with grey vans.
"Look per there!" My finger was shaking and her head turned to look next door. She squealed and covered her mouth. I pulled her inside and jumped up and down. He looked over at us so we shut the door and ran to the window looking outside. He was walking over to my house and a few seconds late my doorbell hand rung.
"I got It mom!" I yelled. I opened the door and Luke was standing right infront of me once again.