Chapter 4

**Claires pov**

"Good morning beautiful" Luke's raspy morning voice said.
I squeezed my eyes then opened them. "Where am I?" I stood up and looked around. "Luke. Why am I here?"
"Well you fell asleep and I don't wake you up because you looked so peaceful." He smiled.
"So you didn't wake me up because I looked peaceful? Luke, I have a drivers test today at noon! And it 11 now!" My voice got louder.
"Babe I didn't know-"
I cut him off by slapping him across the face. I grabbed my phone and started walking out. His jaw dropped and he lifted his hand up to his cheek.
I stormed out ran to my house. I opened the door as slammed it shut. I ran upstairs and turned the shower on then my phone buzzed. I looked at it am it was from Luke. It said...
'Claire. Please don't be mad at me. I didn't know. You fell asleep and i didn't want to wake you up.'
I ignored it and got in the shower.
By the time I got out it was 11:30 that mean I had 30 minutes to do my make up and her dressed. I screamed and turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around y body. I opened the bathroom for and my phone stated ringing. It was Luke. I didn't want to talk so I hung up and walked into my room putting on my undergarments. Then I put on my sleeping with sirens t shirt and my ripped black leggings then on came my vans. I sat down and blow dried my hair. When it was dry I straightened it and curled the bottoms. Then in came my mascara, blush, eyeliner, and foundation. I looked in the mirror and I saw something on my neck. A hickey.
I placed my head in my hands and sobbed. I remembered in the middle of the night we made out. And I thought... did he do it then...?
I foulest think of another time e did it. I looked a my phone and it was 11:55
"Fuck!" I yelled. I ran down stairs with y phone in my hand ad opened the door. And of course Luke was in front of me about to knock.