New School

Hi babes new story right now It's kiara writhing not Anna soo hey babes. 
Rosé wear the outfit to school 👆

Rosé POV
"Rosie come we can't stay here forever your gonna be late." My brother called from down stairs. Well if your wondering what's happening I'm going to a new school that all the way in Seoul. I was fine in Busan I don't understand well I kinda do but still new people.

"Here I come kook" I grab my phone,charger,headphones, and book bag. I make my way down stairs to see jimin my brother boyfriend and him making out. "eww get a room." Ugh it always the same. "It's not our fault you took so long." I should have left with Felix when I had the chance. "Well girls need more time then b-boys." I make my way to the door not wanting to eat whats for breakfast.

I wait for those two to come out the house. While waiting I turn on truth untold by BST. There my favorite groups and Ateez. (Stan Ateez Kids❤️)

"Rosie do you got everything?" Jimin ask I nodded in response.

Time skip

Arriving at the school I feel nervous. New people, too many people, there gonna judge I know it. "Hey Rosie calm down I'm pretty sure your first day will be alright and if someone is bothering you call me up." A small smile leave my face but still has hesitation. "I will try." I grab my things before leaving the car. I wave goodbye before taking a big breath and walk into gates of this school. It was scary all eyes are on me I hate it. It's ok rosé you are a jeon. I say over and over in my head of course.

LISA POV

Everything was perfect for the party Friday. My parents are gone, we have jennie boyfriend bringing drinks, and Jisoo inviting people. It's going to be hectic. I hurry to put on my shirt and sneakers before going into the garage for my car then off to school.

While driving I start thinking how I still didn't have a toy yet

While driving I start thinking how I still didn't have a toy yet. I seriously did all the girls at the school of course making sure their clean but now their just sloppy I need someone tight. Coming driving into the school gate I see eyes on my new car like always.

"Omg look at Lisa new car I wish she can slap I would be ok."

"Dame why can't she bi or straight I want to tap that."

"Her finger game is strong."

That is what I heard everyday I wouldn't want no stick coming into my ass and well it's pretty if I do say so my self. While walking I see my three two girls jennie and Jisoo.
"LISAAA ARE YOU READY!" Jisoo jump on me almost making me fall. "Yeah sis it's finna be hella lit." I laugh at our excitement. "Nawl though did y'all see the new girl so look innocent as hell. I would clap that if I wasn't with Kai." Jennie point behind me making me turn. What I saw was a new toy someone I can finally play with but I want her for a whole year.

"Yeah guys Lisa finally found someone to play with look how she's looking at her." I heard Kai voice coming into play. "Shut it, yes I will be making her beg for me to fuck her." I walk off my locker. Ugh I just forgot I have to get through this hallway of hoes.
"Bitches move before I beat your asses." I deadass had to push them off before I get to swinging.

I get into class I see the new girl siting in my seat. "Aye shorty that's my seat." I give her the look to move. "I'm sorry I will move." Shes move to Jisoo oh shit she's gonna be piss. "If I where you I would a bitch gonna come and push your little ass." She seems scared but before she moves Jisoo comes in.

"Move bitch was thats my seat." Oh shit and here comes the minions. "You dare yo seat the the goddess seat ugh. Sana pass me the water." Oh shit some ones about to get drown.

"Here Mina." Sana pass three water bottle to Mina and powered it all over her head getting her wet (Ew no you nasties.) "WHAT THE HELL!" The walk stood up ready to attack it seems but Jisoo pulled her hair. "Don't ever sit your filthy ass in my seat." She let go before she fell. She got up and pulled Jisoo hair back, oh shit shorty fighting back I feel bad. "Maybe if you had some respect you could have told me instead having your ugly ass minions poor water on me Hoe." I had to stand up she called Jisoo a hoe which she's not. "Aye newbie calm your ass down before we hop on your case. Jisoo ain't no hoe fucker." I pull her hand away from Jisoo hair and push her back.

"It's ok Lisa I can handle her. I will make sure she breaks before she lays another hand on me." Jisoo storms out the classroom and the newbie sat down in another chair.

Time skip after school because why not

I head over to my car to see jennie giving me a glare. "What did I do this time?" I sign this always happens when Jisoo mad. "Control your pest if you don't I will." She walk off giving me the cold shoulder. This is how it is with all of us. If we pick someone to play with and they act out of control towards one of us, one of us goes towards the person that called it and fuss up.

I get into my car heading home. I need a drink and something to distract me so I call one of my bops. "Aye yiren come to my house I want to play." I hung up before she can answer.

ROSÉ POV

After school I hurry to the car to see jimin. "Hey Rosie how was it." I didn't want to tell him because jimin can get scary when angry. "It was cool nothing special." I heard a soft hm before I pop in my earphones and listen to music.

At home jungkook was cooking dinner so I needed to homework. While in my room I start to feel drowsy doing this jail work. I kept pinching myself to stay awake but that didn't help so I just close my eyes feeling myself fall into slumber.
"-osie Rosie" I felt someone shaking me I peek open an eye to see kook. "Hey dinner ready come eat than you can go back to sleep." I slowly nodded before fixing myself and head down stairs.

"Kook did you tell Rosie about your job." I look over towards my brother seeing him smile. "Well today the guy AGUSTD came to my work and was looking for someone to collaborate with sooo me being me I ask can I help which he said yeah." I spit out my FOOD "LIKE YOU MEAN A G U S T D MIN FREAKING YOONGI CAME TO YOUR WORK AND YOUR WORKING WITH HIM!" Ugh I feel like about to fall out my chair. "Calm down, yes he is." How can he be so calm about this I-.

"Ok But how was your first day." Shit. "Y-yeah it was good." Shoot I stuttered. "Your lying what happened." I shook my head no. "I'm not lying it was cool nothing happen." I tried to push kook away from the subject but he wouldn't drop it. "Rosé I know your lying your ears turn red when you lie." Ughhh I hate how he figures out things. "CAN YOU JUST DROP IT!" I push my self up and walk towards my room making not to slam the door. Kook doesn't care how old I'm am if I slam a door boy am I in trouble.(same sis my mom don't play.)
But I lock my door though I know they would try to come in. The bed is too comfy and I held my tears I hate to cry I feel weak. So I slap my myself to stop crying and lay in bed thinking about life still sleep caught up to me.

Heyy babes how was the first chapter sorry for the errors and things.- Kiara and Anna ❤️