Keith Bronco

Hi there, my name is Keith and this is my auto biography. Sit around and find out the truth about me. By the time you or anyone else in this world ever reads this self-proclaimed story I will long gone be dead. After reading this everyone will finally understand everything and why I did what I did in the end. I'm half wraith; a void-walker some may say. That basically means I hear voices in my head. Weird right? Well it gets alot worse than that.
     It all began back in the year of 1942 in the middle of the German War. Me and a few of my friends were clearing our thoughts inside of an abandoned concentration building when I thought someone was talking to me. "Junior, did you just say something," I had asked as I slipped my hood off my head.
     "No KB, wasn't me. No one said anything," responded Junior.
     We all went back to just laying there enjoying each other's company. Nice enough to have friends that aren't trynna kill you for supplies and the capability of Survival. Junior's real name was Johnny but there was two of them and he was younger. Meanwhile, our other friend recently just got sent to the war. His name was Kenny. We all really missed Kenny but two weeks after he went off we got a report from the General stating he was killed in action. Ever since then, life has been abnormally slow. I don't know what I even wanna do in the coming years if I survive this bullshit between the Germans and whoever the hell they are fighting. Every once and a while when I think of the war I tend to hear voices and it is a very odd feeling. Plus, it's voices not common to my knowledge. They come and go as they wish. They scream or whisper at me. I feel like it's just my Junior and Johnny J. talking to me but they swear it's not them. Sometimes they get so annoying that I throw something at them and then theres no voices again. See, it's a very confusing process. Who knows, maybe I have a parasite maybe my friends are just assholes.
     "Hey Johnny boy, what are your plans in the future?"
     "I honestly haven't thought about things after the war. Pretty much just plan on being dead before then," JJ had remarked and chuckled.
     I sat there and gave him a weird look because, damn that's definitely the wrong way to live life. "Come on, you gotta have something. Traveling? Sports? Something more exciting than death. Hell suicide is more exciting because then you decide your own death along with the process to get there."
     All the guys just sat there and laughed. I honestly started contemplating the whole topic. All of us are a group of teenage boys that sometime take comments a little too far or serious! "Whoa, I hope y'all do realize I'm joking. We also have school tomorrow and it's already dark out maybe we should get back to our folks."