Characters Description

Lan Zhan & Wei Ying

Lan Zhan

Human later Vampire

Lan Zhan grew up as the body shield and protector of his little cousin. His obsession with him drove him to be a vampire in order to gain power to protect him even more. Sadly the man he loves is top wanted by both the head of vampires and humans.

Wei Ying

Half immortal, half human

Wei Ying is half immortal, half human who possesses the power to hypnotize others as well as the poisonous blood that both the head of vampires and humans want, he is both a weakness and a deadly weapon. He tries to remain hidden for a reason he doesn't know.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bai Yu Tong & Zhan Yao

Bai Yu Tong

Vampire Hunter

Bai Yu Tong is a military agent. He volunteered himself to be a hunter after his parents were killed by vampires. He hates them to the core and he is the best Hunter that vampires fears the most just by hearing his name. Later he will be assigned to be a bodyguard of a well famous doctor and falls in love with him.

Zhan Yao

Vampire

A double agent and a strong vampire who developed the serum to be able to live among humans. He is assigned by humans to find the cure to heal vampires not knowing he is one of them. He is also assigned to spy on the big laboratory where they hold vampires and practice on them their scientific experiments.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Zhao Yunlan & Shen Wei

Zhao Yunlan

Human

Zhao Yunlan didn't have peace in his life since the day he was born. He was watched by a black cloaked man at some period of his life. He was full aware of his identity and tried so many times to talk to him but couldn't. He accidentally learns that scary man's secret and decides to find him when he grows up after he suddenly disappeared from his life.

Shen Wei

Vampire

Shen Wei is a professor and a researcher who always stands for the immortals and defends them. He also plays the role of the envoy of peace between humans and vampires. He has a dark scary secret that he hides from the world and only two persons knows. He needs to protect himself and his clan and to do that he must end the life of the one he loves the most.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*******************

"You are born today to be the strongest in this life, I have given you immortality and mighty power to be the greatest creature on earth. There is no power that can surpass you or kill you but two, the poisonous blood and the owner of your heart. Kill them before they are born"

*******************

The story has other characters that we will meet along the journey together.

I hope you will like my new story.

Please do not hesitate to vote and give me your opinion.

COMING SOON

this story will replace King of the two Worlds.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Big love