A Vampire Weakness

*The world's map no longer matters to me, since your love is my new map, that leads me to travel between your worshiped Lands of beauty before you break my heart and build your castle*

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Yunlan let his eyes wonder all over this magnificent man in fronts of him, hoping he can notice the rise in his heartbeats. He could clearly see the small features in his face when he bite his lips a little.

He has this perfect smile painted on those pink lips that were just begging to be kissed again and again. And his chocolate brown eyes that kept locking Yunlan's gaze captive. It felt like this beauty can see straight to his soul and knows all of his secrets.

"Chief Zhao" Said Shen Wei gently making the man snapped out of his trance when he broke their gaze and called his name. Yunlan smiled hearing his name coming from those sweet lips as appraising him.

"Your voice melts my heart, your gaze kills my innocence. I can't help but to fall over and over for the light blush that rushes in your cheeks. I yet don't know your name but I am well aware that you make my heart beating so fast that it will leap out of my chest at any moment" He took a deep breath before he asked.

"Who is Kunlun?" Hearing that deep confession Shen Wei got startled but soon was brought up to an undesirable reality recalling the sacred name of his ex-lover. Shen Wei couldn't tell if this man here is his old lover or his incarnation or what is he exactly to have his heart hostage since the day he was born.

"Someone" Said Wei.

"Don't ever call another man's name in my presence, okay?" Yunlan lift Shen Wei's chin gently to look into his deep eyes that were like a dark ocean full of secrets.

"Sorry" He apologized politely for committing a slight mistake. In front of his mate Shen Wei the human is an obedient domestic creature, this side of him could be easily tamed by love. He was enchanted to see how Yunlan and Kunlan resembled eachother yet he was afraid to love this man here more.

"Just don't make eye contact with him again Shen Wei and it will be over soon" Shen Wei kept repeating in his head, hoping it will help him keep himself in control. Yunlan's seductive voice was like a hypnosis making him melt with each spoken word, he was barely holding his thirst not to push him down and mate with him.

"Um.... Shall we discuss the case, Ah by the way call me Shen Wei. I am a professor here and I work as the nation envoy and peace maker between humans and vampires" Shen Wei said kindly as his voice increased the heartbeats of Yunlan even more that he softly placed his palm on his chest and sighed deep.

"Are you okay?" Shen Wei pressed his both hands against Yunlan's both shoulders, feeling his firm body against his Palms before the latter let out an involuntary moan. Shen Wei's strong sent floods his nose and for a minute he lost control.

"Come here" Yunlan was fighting to wipe out his emotions as he felt his body becoming incredibly weak. He pulled Wei to him and kissed him endlessly when Wei's moans sent a pleasurable shiver to his spine. For a moment the world they were in was outside this universe, it was such a pleasure Shen Wei never encountered not even with Lord Kunlun.

"Mufff, Ahh" Wei kept moaning from the intense crush of their lips together. He bite Yunlan's lower lip as he groans in response before making him bleed and his eyes turned unexpectedly red. Luckily Yunlan was immersed in his kiss that his eyes were closed and couldn't sense the pain of him being bitten.

"You know I would be so happy to just sit here and listen to you say random words and make my heart flattered and happy, if you weren't born human I would say that you are absolutely an angel" They broke the kiss and Shen Wei smiled as he hugged Yunlan. He felt like he is relieved again and set free from all the sorrow of all these years.