Chapter 1

Once there lived a happy family. Father was left alone with his 5 children, 2 daughters and 3 sons. Father had a successful company, with which they lived a wealthy life. His 2 oldest sons were helping him running the company while daughters like to spend that money on dresses and accessories. The youngest son was one of the most beautiful souls in the whole town, from inside and out. He helped people around the town, mostly to the least fortunate. He would bring them food, help with chores. Father was really proud of him.

                But one sunny day quickly turned into a storm. Father got a letter to the office, that company's latest oversea shipping was lost in the sea. His world collapsed. He called in his sons. "Hello, father. You needed us?" the oldest son Taejoon accompanies younger one Kaelee. "My sons please sit down. I have some news for you..." Father sighted and too sat in his study chair. Sons listened and sat in the chairs in front of their father. "I just got a letter... From our oversea customers." Father started. "Is there a problem with the load? I inspected everything consistently." Kaelee asked as father nodded away "No... There were no problems." . "Was it the pricing? Did they change their minds in a last minute?" Taejoon asked another thing. "No, no. Nothing was wrong from our part or their part... Is just..." . Sons looked at each other and returned the look to worried father. "Dad? What is it?" Taejoon reach out and placed his hand on father's. "Our ship was lost on the sea. It got caught in a big storm..." father exhaled heavily. "Oh my God. Are there anyone hurt?" Taejoon asked as father skipped his shoulders "Some of the crew left the ship and they paddled to the nearest dock, which was in Japan. They send the letter and are slowly coming back home. We don't know anything about the others... Or the ship or anything...". "Dad, it will be all right." Kaelee walked around the desk and hugged father around his shoulders from behind.

            "I really hope so... But we might not be rich anymore, my sons. Our lives will drastically change." . "Dad, until we're together we will manage it. What are the first steps?" Taejoon asked. "Please, go to the bank... Withdraw everything we have on the account. We need to pay the workers and unfortunately send them home. For good. We will talk about other things later." Father answered as sons did as they were told.

               At evening they returned to their big house. Daughters already waited by the table, so they would have dinner together. "Daddy, you're home!" they cheered and ran to hug him. "Hello, Tajo. Meedlae. Where is Taehyung?" father fake smiled. "He still didn't return from the field." Tajo roller her eyes. Just in that minute front doors opened "I'm home." Tall, handsome man walked in, with longer, black and fluffy hair. "Dad, brothers! You're home already?" Taehyung smiled and hugged his father, as brothers patted his back. "Where were you today, my son?" father fake smiled at Tae as Taehyung smiled "I helped the neighbor with his animals. He just had young ones, and they were really afraid to go out. They followed me and we were later planning on the meadows.". Father smiled as he looked at him while Tajo sighted "He's really giving our family a bad example and reputation, daddy. Why don't you make him stop?" . "Because your mother used to do that, my dear." Father took Tae hand in his and softly squeezed it. "I see her in you so much. Please, never change." Father smiled and got little teary eyes. "I won't. Promise!" Tae squeezed dad's hand back.

           "Now come, my children. We have something important to talk about.". Father led them to the living room, where he shared the sad news. While girls cried their hearts out, for not being rich anymore, Taehyung consoled his father that everything will be all right. In upcoming days, they moved to the corner of the town, in smaller house. They started their lives from scratch. Sons went field working with their father, while girls took care of chores at home. After couple of days, while children were home alone, a knock interrupted their work. Taejoon went to open the door, as strong, tall man was smirking at him. "Yes?" Taejoon rolled his eyes, as he recognized him. It was Bogum. The rumors had it, he was the best hunter in whole land, everyone was falling after him, but he never showed any interest for anyone. Until he saw Taehyung passing by the market one morning. He sat his goals to marry him. But this family didn't like him. He was a big narcissistic idiot, if you ask them.