Freddle x female reader

Key: y/n - your name

Freddle's pov

Ugh. Where is that girl now? I've been looking for her for at least 20 minutes, yet I still haven't found her. I need to tell y/n something very important. I was always attracted to boys, but when I met y/n, I...I felt weird. But it's not wrong to love the same gender. Even if it's unexpected.

Y/n's pov

I walked in Freddle's room. I sighed as I looked around. Nothing but blood, bones, and weapons as far as the eye can see. I can't really figure out why I have a crush on her. I've always been attracted to females for some reason. But Freddle is a shapeshifter, so...is it wrong to love her? Well, I guess I'll just have to confess. Even if I get ripped to shreds. Okay, wow. That went downhill fast. Now I don't want to- "Whatcha doing y/n?" I jumped as I turned around.

"O-oh! Hey Freddle! I was just...um...cleaning your room!" I lied, hoping she would leave. 

But she didn't. She just closed the door behind her as she made her way over to me. She stopped as soon as she was only 3 feet away from me. "Bullshit. You know that I know that your lying. Start talking." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

I couldn't lie to her. That's not the way to earn her trust. Sure we have been friends for a few months, but I can't betray her trust. Guess I've got no choice. "Well... I was waiting for you to show up so I...could confess something to you. You see,ever since I met you, I've felt happy. And nervous and shy. You make my heart pound like crazy, and when I see you smile, I can feel my chest flutter. I guess that well...um...what I mean to say is that I...I...I love you, Freddle. I always have." I said, looking down at my feet, worried that she'd kick my ass out her door.

But she didn't. When I looked up, she had a poker face while her hands where still on her hips. "I know you aren't into girls! B-but I...I just-!" I was cut off by a pair of lips that rested upon mine. My eyes grew wide. Was Freddle really kissing me!? OMG OMG OMG!!!

Sadly, she quickly pulled away. Her face was redder than any seasoned tomato would be. "Well...I guess I can give you a chance. I...I like you too y/n." She said, averting her gaze from embarrassment. I giggled, hugging her tightly.

Freddle's pov

Y/n giggled and then she embraced me in a hug. I growled, turning my teeth into that of a shark. "I don't think I said you could do that." I snarled, glaring down at the girl. But she just looked up at me, then snuggled her head into my chest, but not in any suggestive way. "Oh come on! You know you like this!" She replied. I just huffed and wrapped my arms around her waist. "J...just don't do anything stupid." I said, looking away from y/n.

"I love you Freddle."

"I...I l-l-love you too...idiot."