Chapter 1

Cody entered the room looking around curiously. He smiled when he saw the front desk. He turned a piece of paper into the register and looked over to the lady beside typing on a large moniter. "Are you the secretary?" Cody asked in his flirting voice. "Uh, no." the woman said. 'Maybe he'll just go away if I tell him I'm not the secretary...?' the secretary thought. "Well I just wanted to notify you that I'M getting into this college in August." Cody said smiling. "Uh, okay." said the secretary. Cody looked around at all of the people. There was a lot of people there, all applying and getting into college. He then saw an old cynical bookworm reading in a corner. "Hey Noah!" Cody said running over to Noah. Noah's brown eyes examined Cody. Cody did look a little different. Cody had gotten some new sets of clothes, including his green button up shirt with green jeans, gloves, and reading glasses with it. Cody had finally used his portion of prize money he got from Owen, when Owen won TDI. Noah did recognize the Tech Geek though and smiled a little. "Well what are you doing here?" Noah asked in his usual tone. "I got in to this college! I guess you got in too." Cody said smiling. "Yeah. Right now, I'm just avoiding Dawn and Mike. They're making me really uncomfortable." Noah said scrunching down in his corner. Zoey had recently broken up with Mike after TDAS. Mike found out Dawn had interest in him so they started dating. Cody had known this since he's friends with Mike, Dawn, Owen, Brick, Chris, Chef, Beth, Gwen, Sierra, Noah, Courtney, B, DJ, Sam, Zoey, Scott, Dave, Sky, Ella, Rodney, Shawn, Jasmine, Lindsay, Cameron, Leonard, Max, Dakota, Anne Maria, Justin and many more people, like Trent and Harold on Facebook. "They got into this college!" Cody said out loud. "Yes! Now hush! They'll find me. They're being TOO affectionate on my level. Also Courtney made it in." Noah said in a hushed tone. Cody looked around and then saw Courtney turning in her form. Cody blushed at the sight of her smiling. "Dude, just talk to her. I know you like her." Noah said. He playfully shoved Cody a bit and he went froward to Courtney to say "hi".