Chapter 12

Mike woke up at 7:00am. He didn't have a before school club. He knew Dawn and Anne Maria didn't either, which worked out perfectly. He called Anne Maria's cell. She picked it up. "Hey Mike. Did you finally choose me over Dawn?" The Jersey Reject asked. "Meet me in Room 55." Mike said and hung up. He then called Dawn. "Mike? How are you? Are you hungry? I can cook you something." Dawn said over the phone. "Meet me in my room." Mike said and hung up. In five minutes both Dawn and Anne Maria were at Mike's door in their pajamas. "What are YOU doing here. Mike loves ME." Maria growled. "Are you sure?" Dawn asked. Mike opened the door, and let them in. "What's wrong Mike? Why did you call us here?" Dawn asked. "Now I don't know why you guys like me, okay?" Mike proclaimed. "I have a lot of reasons for it Mike. Between your courious mind, and love for shopping at convince stores, you're really lovable." Dawn pointed out. "That's not the point..." Mike said. "The point is, I will be holding a competition. For me. It seems both of you like me, but I can't seem to choose one of you. No offense to anyone here. So whoever can show me a great enough time, will win. And I'll be, or keep on being, their boyfriend." Mike said. "Now I'm like'n this!" Anne said. "The challenge starts when school starts. So get your beautiful minds thinking about what you are going to do. Anne Maria, you might have to try harder. Dawn already has a tremendous impression on me." Mike said looking to Dawn. "Aw, thank you Mike." Dawn said smiling. "Ug. Whatever. I'll go easy on you Dawn." Anne Maria said. The Moon-child shook Anne Maria's hand. "Deal!" Maria said. Dawn ran off to the front off the school. She was going to get flowers. She knew that Mike liked cyan colored flowers. She knew everything about him really. Cody saw this. "Hey. What are those for?" The Geek asked. "They're for Mike. What are your flowers for?" Dawn asked looking at Cody's orange flowers in his hand. "They're for Courtney. Right? I know her aura is orange and turquoise." Dawn explained. "And also, your plan will not work. Trying to make a fake severer admirer which is really you, won't work. Try a different aproach. Also, Courtney's allergic to some orange flowers, so make sure those are good." Dawn explained. "Uhhhh... how did you... whatever. See ya later Dawn. Thanks for the advice." Cody said walking away. "Anytime." Dawn said smiling. Dawn collected the rest of her flowers. She then got organic chocolate, (I don't even know how that's possible...), and she wrote a poem for Mike. She knew Mike loved all of these things. She was totally gonna kick Anne Maria's butt.