Introduction

Abigail is a 20 year old female, short yet athletic build, with bright green eyes and dark Auburn hair.
        Matthew is a 22 year old male, with strong features and a strong body. (He prides himself secretly on being able to bench 356 lbs, more than he even weighs!) He has sky blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

        These two lovebirds met at their job 3 years ago, and quickly formed a bond. After Matthew quit for a better job, he ended up using a connection to get Abigail a similair position at a different location. After about 6 months of chatting, flirting, and spending most of their free time together, Matthew finally got the courage to ask Abigail out. Of course she said yes, and since then they have been together happily. They have yet to move in together, for various reasons, but do plan on it some day soon. However, living together would complicate things for both of them, which is likely the reason they have avoided it. Will each of them be able to move on in the relationship and still keep their secret? Can they keep their 2 seperate lives from coming together? Or will the truth finally be discovered?

**From the writer;
I used to write on here often in middle school as a coping mechanism, but I have since moved on from that (im in college now and no longer deal with such bad issues). Now I decided to write for fun, and I thought of this idea and think I can make it interesting, thrilling, and keep you wanting more. Lets hope so!**