The Winter Soldier

Natalia sat in her empty room alone, all she had was her bed and a blank wall to stare at, she hadn't seen nor spoken too a person in days she was beginning to hope Madame. B had forgotten about her because death would be better than what she was forced to do

she sat on the floor hours thinking about what awful thing the Red Room will have her do next. Murder? Kidnapping? Arson? she did her best to try and remember the good times with her mother, Melina. her father. Alexei but most of all her sister, Yelena. They were taken away from their parents at a young age ever since all they've known is how to be a black widow.

Natalia was lost in her thoughts when a rude interruption quickly snapped her out of it, it was madame B she had stormed into Natalia's room, her sister still on her mind she had forgotten her place, below Madame. B, she snaps at her superior " what do you want?" she quickly realizes her mistake and corrects herself " sorry, i meant to say, how may i assist you?" " follow me Natalia" " yes mam" she rises from the floor happy to finally be leaving her room but terrified about what she was being led toward.....

silence filled the building s Natalia was escorted down the long hallway to the training room where the widows were fighting against someone, " who is that?" Natalia asks hesitantly. " this is James Buchanan Barnes otherwise known as-" "- the winter soldier" Natalia chimes in, almost trying to show shes incompetent and trying to impress madame. B despite the event that occurred days prior.

" yes it is the winter soldier, he will be training you and the other widows you start immediately" after saying this she sends Natalia inside and takes her leave. When all the widows are being trained in combat and fighting against James he is winning against every single widow but pauses when he sees Natalia, taken aback by her beauty he begins to lose, when it looks like Natalia might just defeat him he bounces back and wins once more. " good but not good enough i'm afraid" he teases. Natalia does not respond but gives him a weak smile.

Natalia sits alone in her room once more when Madame. B once again makes an unwelcome visit. she comes to tell Natalia bout a new project the Red Room and HYDRA have set up. " Natalia, I've come to tell you that you will be taking part in a new project called ' the Fomorrah project' further details to come" " Thank you m'am" Natalia avoids all eye contact she connot look her superior in the eye after......everything.....