The Fomorrah project

Natalia sat alone in her room for hours on end. she had finished her training for the day and was sent to her room. she was reading up on her next target, a businessman from New York, she didn't bother to read the name she feared it would make him more human to her and she couldn't finish the job then. anyway as she read on she was interrupted by a knocking on the door, it couldn't have been Madam. B, she never knocks. " come in" The door slowly opened as Bucky walked in  "  Hi uh Natalia? is it?" " yea it is hi James its nice to meet you properly" " you too, i came to tell you that there will be no training tomorrow"  " oh alright is that all soldier?" " you know you can call me James right?" " sorry, is that all James?" " yea it is" " Can I ask you something?" " anything" " What is the fomorrah project?" " well you see its based off a legendary snake the fomorrah that controlled its victim so they plan to marry certain widows and soldiers and control them into having families and giving the children to them" " that's awful" "thats how things are" Natalia knew he was right. she dwelled on it for a few minutes once he left then got back to her report on her next target.

                                                                       **************************

Madame. B is escorting Natalia from her training to an unknown location. Natalia is very unsettled she hates it when she does not know where she is going. " Natalia we would like you to meet Jackson your fiance" " my what?!" " do not yell at me Natalia you are only alive because of me!" " sorry madame" " any way ill leave you too to mingle" Madame . B leaves the room and both Natalia and Jackson are uncomfortable they have a conversation only things such as 'how did your day go?' Natalia went back to her room as soon as possible.

                                                                       **************************

months have past and James and Natalia speak almost everyday now or at least when there not on missions as off now they are sitting together on the floor of James' room at the foot of his bed " oh i forgot to tell you Jackson tried to kiss me today but i practically ran out of there before he could" "I thought you two were getting closer, don't you like him at all?" " well yes but as a friend romantically however i have someone else in mind" she comes a little bit closer  to James as she says this " really? who?" James already knew the answer to this but wanted to hear her say it " well its you James" she looked at the floor as she finally revealed how she was feeling " well lucky for you i feel the same" as Natalia looks up James sits right next to her and brushes a piece of hair out of her face and kisses her. 

The day before Natalia's wedding had arrived she knew she didn't want to marry him so she went to find James. " James there you are listen i have an idea and its really crazy but i think we should run away" James stood there stunned by what she has just said