👌one👌

OHHH-KAY.

One, Frozen II. Better or worse than original? I think it's a lot better, but that's one thing I might wanna keep to myself.

Two. WHY, the heck, do people have to ignore good books and make me feel insecure?

Three. Why is it so easy to regain people's trust? I mean, I'm a horrible person. Why do people trust me?

Done with my questions.

Dogs. So friggin cute! I love Mooney, and Willow (both Harry Potter names [Mooney as in Lupin, Willow as in Whomping Willow]) and Evie, and Harley (Har-Bar, the sweetest baby boy) and Harlow (Mini Har-Bar, another sweet girl) and Elenore, and Enzo and Scarlet and Prince, and Bear and Gabbi and Pringle, and Lays and Dorito and Snickers and KitKat and Hershey, and Padfoot and Buckbeak and Ginny, and Goyle and Potter and Patronus, and Rosie, and Kreacher and Buddy and Asha and Adia and Max, and Chronic and Skye and Zeus and Chubs, and Bella and Cricket, and Sasha... and Rome and Jack... just so many dogs... My past heart dogs, no matter they be dead or alive, my babies... So many...!

That was a for sure rant.

But you're reading this.

Back out now or forever hold your peace.

It was your choice. : )

Anywaaays, now you'll be reading a piece of my soul as I write out the random things always floating around my head.

Enjoy your day or night or afternoon, or whatever the heck's going on with you.