First Kiss

Him | Her

He was one of the most gorgeous boys she'd ever seen. He was six foot two, smart, kind, really easy going, amazing... He was the most perfect person she'd ever met. Walking out of the school she couldn't stop thinking about him. But who can just stop thinking about their crush like that?
She thought about his beautiful brown eyes that looked almost hazel in the sunlight. She thought about the kind words he first shared with her. She thought about the first time she met him, she was surprised as to how tall he was. He was almost a good half a foot taller than her, and it made her look tiny in her tall frame. She thought about how he looked in some of his social media posts. That beautiful turban covering his head as he posed in his cultural clothing alongside his family. She thought about all the things there were about him. As she arrived to her house she blushed, thinking about the rare chance that they might hang out together some day. He'd had her whipped without even knowing it.

♦️♥️♦️

Working on her French homework, she struggled trying to find the right words in the dictionary. Whether it was online or in the massive book in front of her, she just couldn't get her brain to work. She couldn't get herself to find the proper conjugations of those irregular verbs, or the definitions of the multiple new words she'd never heard of before. She hated the subject so much that she'd almost started to cry at one point. Getting frustrated she finally took out her phone, went onto her social media platform, and asked for help with this notoriously difficult subject.

While she waited for her friends to respond, she did her English work. She enjoyed this type of work. The type where you got to write whatever you wanted. The type that had no strict rules that you had to follow with every word. Creative writing was her favorite form of homework. Next to art of course. She jumped as she received a message from one of her friends. She'd gotten so focused writing she hadn't been paying attention to anything else. She hadn't even noticed the darkness falling upon her room before she checked her message. It was from Him. The handsomely, kind human that made her swoon. Apparently he was also good at French!

I can help u tmr in the LLC

Thank you so much!!!! U dont even know how much this is gonna help

Npp

Wouldnt want someone failing when I knew I could help lol

Thx so much again

Even though her last message had been left on read, she was excited about meeting him. Tomorrow at lunch, she'd get to the LLC as soon as she could and wait at the desk near the back. She hoped that it would go smoothly, without any form of awkwardness, and discomfort. And her wish had come true. Kind of.

♦️♥️♦️

Walking into the library he found an empty seat for two near the back, behind some of the bookshelves. He was glad that the school had some desks in between the shelves. It made going back and forth for books so much easier. As he sat down and got his French notes out, he received a text from her. When he'd first met the girl, he thought she was very, very shy. What else could he have thought anyway? She didn't talk to anyone, nor did she try to collaborate with others.

He remembered when she first came into the bhangra team tryouts. She seemed so excited and almost fully learned the choreography for the tryouts. But she'd forgotten. She remembered too. Back then, she'd thought that he was a very strict person, but that was wrong. When she didn't get in, he could just tell that she was heartbroken. So he decided to let others stay if they wanted a chance to dance in their performances. He was going to anyway-- but now he had all the more reason to-- and was pleasantly surprised when she came to all the practices. He knew that she was a midget, and that he was 2 years older than her, but it didn't stop him from liking her personality. (The school's version of saying freshman.) Although it was in the beginning, and he thought that he was over it, he still got butterflies when he saw her. He'd never thought about her before. He never thought about her fiery, dark brown eyes. He never thought about her beautiful, lopsided smile. The kind of smile that immediately brings out your own. Or about her silky, hip length hair, and her tall, slim, and chubby body. She looked beautiful to him. But that was not on his mind right now. His mind was on directing her through the maze of bookshelves to the table he'd found through text. It was cute how he was only focused on the specific task at hand. It'd taken about fifteen minutes for him to guide her to him, but he managed to do it anyway.