friends

I just don't understand what to do!!!!

I've been paying attention to whatever they've been talking about, sympathizing with every problem of theirs and trying to be there for them as much as I can. WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT!?

And if you're wondering about whom I'm talking about, it's none other than my newly acquired friends since I changed school.

I really do miss my old school so much.

I have like, only two friends and they both are complete assholes. They never let me finish any sentences, keep on interrupting me when ever I try to talk about my feelings and NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT THEMSELVES!

And if I do the same thing (talk about myself or my feelings) they seem so non-interested and bored and just walk away like that.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

My class is full of clique groups that I'm left with no other option but to hang out with them. And lately I've been feeling like I'm losing myself and my persona in their presence.

I'm getting desperate for them to like me. I keep a watchful eye to see what traits they like or what others like about them and try to imitate that. And trust me its getting worse!

With every passing day I've been feeling more and more someone else than myself for all the wrong reasons.

Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!

I don't know what to do!!!!!