007

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

Third's Person POV

Today was another peaceful day though it was never known when drama could start again.
Arthit was busy arranging some documents for the meeting his boss will have later that day.

Suddenly a beautiful girl came by his desk and greeted him politely while smiling, she then introduced herself.
Arthit did the same and smiled back at her.

But inside his mind he was thinking different things, maybe she is the boss new conquest once again.
It has been a while since that accident and since then he never brought anyone again.

Looking at her she looked very different from the other girls who came in the past.
Those girls in the past used to be mannerless and always looked down on people as if they weren't walking on the same ground and just looking at them you could tell they were all just gold diggers.

But the girl in front of him now look much more friendlier, proper and even smiled brightly at him.
So he couldn't help but return the gesture and wondered if the boss had finally decided to stop playing around and settle down with this one.

Thinking about that he didn't know why he felt a pang in his heart which was aching inside.
Then after introducing himself the girl told him she was pleased to know him which he was too because she was different.

Then he called the boss to confirm whether he should let her in or not which the boss told him to let her come in.
She then directed her way to the CEO office while being all smile and she seemed happy.

After meeting Kongpop, they hugged and talked with each other.
They reminisced about some of the things which used to happen in the past and talked more with laughters filling the room.

Kong came from his office with the beautiful girl that entered his office for a while now.
Immediately they reached out, the girl turned to hug Kongpop and started pouting.

"I miss P'Kong a lot, it is been so long that we have seen each other because you stopped visiting" the girl spoke while pouting as she was sulking.

"You know I don't like seeing you like this as it hurts, so tell me what do want P' to do for you to stop sulking na?" Kong start coaxing the girl while taking her in his embrace and ruffling her hair.

"Really P'Kong, ok!👌" as she was in his embrace she started giggling and was no more sulking.

She approached him reaching his ears and told him something secretly.
Which made Kongpop eyes widen at first but he soon became normal again and she was all full of smiles.

"Okay! P' promise because I am always ready to do anything for you, you know it so well that is why you always take advantage of it" he pretended to sulk a bit but later smiled and ruffled her hair lovingly. 

"Mae miss P'Kong a lot and she always worry about you as it is been so long you came home" she told him and that is true because her mother have missed him a lot.

"I miss her too but I have been very busy with work and by the time I'm done it is very late so I just go back to take some rest" Kongpop told her and she sighed.