Chapter 9

"oh wow baby I love u so much for this huni.. " I say as I take it all in and I'm truly thankful for this man right here.. I look over at him and he tells me to close my eyes for a moment and I do it, I'm so excited and happy to see what he has up his sleeve for the night. He says for me to open my eyes and I see him down on his knee and all of a sudden I get bat sized butterflies in my tummy.. He pulls out a little box and he opens it to a beautiful and gorgeous ring!!

"Kara Rose 🌹 in the short amount of time that we have known each other, I have fallen so hard in love with u baby girl and I want nothing more than to be with u as ur husband baby girl will u please marry me and become my wife kitten?!?! " he say...

"Kara Rose 🌹 in the short amount of time that we have known each other, I have fallen so hard in love with u baby girl and I want nothing more than to be with u as ur husband baby girl will u please marry me and become my wife kitten?!?! " he says to me
I instantly light up and smile a huge smile and I say "yes yes yes yes yes yes I will be so happy to marry u and become ur wife baby doll.. Oh gosh I love u so much baby doll.. " I say as he slips the ring on my finger..
I was beyond happy and excited to be with the man of my dreams.. I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful and amazing man but I was so in love and happy to be with him forever and always now... He kissed me deeply our tongues battling it out for the win 😂.. I felt Hondo's huge cock growing and getting extremely hard on my leg and my own pussy was already aching and soaking wet for him and his monster of a cock!!
Hondo started to take my clothes off but I never had sex outside before..
"Um I've never had sex outside before but I have always wanted to do it though.. " I say
"That's why I build this tent fort for us baby girl, tonight is all about us and the fact that we will soon be married.. Tonight I plan on making u alot happy over and over again and again and again till u get tired and exhausted my angel girl.. Now let's get in the fort before we get wet in the rain my gorgeous girl... " he says
"Lead the way daddy then.. " I say as we go in the fort and I see that he was very very much prepared for us.. He had all kinds of food here for us to eat on, there was orange slices and grapes and blackberries, strawberries, Twizzlers and sour patch kids, pizza and wings and plenty of bottled tea and soda and water.. I decided to do a little strip show for him and I found the perfect song to dance to and I had Hondo sit down on the roll away bed just as I started to dance, it started to storm outside and I started to slowly take off my clothes till I was completely naked..