Rygor's vision

/this is what Rygor can see in his vision and is why he is fighting. EverfreePrime /

Rygor looked around, he was confused.

A minute ago, he was in the ascendant plane getting ready kill Uldren.

Then now? He was back in the city.

In the city it was chaos.

Then a building behind him exploded as Shaxx was thrown to the ground punching a SIVA infected guardian into nothing.

"Shaxx? What the hell is happening?" The gunslinger asked.

Shaxx stood as he drew his LMG. "Rasputin has turned Rygor, he's allied himself with the darkness and now he's attacked the last city."

"What?" Rygor asked confused as he looked around the chaotic city "who's left?" He asked.

"So far the only ones accounted for are you, me, Osiris, the Drifter, and Saint." Shaxx stated.

"Wait what? Osiris is here? Saint is alive?" Rygor asked confused "are they all the survivors here?" He asked.

"So far yes." Shaxx said before shooting some infected guardians.

Rygor followed by shooting some infected fallen. He didn't notice an infected dreg jump at him before it was shot down by the drifter's scout rifle.

"Didn't think I'd be working with you guardians." The drifter chuckled.

"Nice to see you're alive." Rygor muttered.

"You know me, I always find a way to survive." The drifter chuckled before they were met by saint and Osiris.

"What's the plan?" Rygor asked, ignoring the fact that saint-14 was alive for now.

"We fight, if we cannot take the city back then we have to retreat to mercury. We can use my sundial to control time." Osiris explained.

Rygor sighed before summoning his dark axe "ok let's do it." He said before huddling up with saint, the drifter, Shaxx and Osiris before they started fighting against rasputin's forces.

/so this is what's causing Rygor to attack, because he thinks he's fighting SIVA infected enemies right now with an ensemble that I think is pretty interesting XD/

rousevibes
_Arc-Warlock_

Hehe since I also said I'd tag you guys :P

Btw if you wanna know where I got this idea we'll it's just a small theory I made after watching this ⬇️