Demon Of Lust

Guilty: Let me out of here!

Ichi-No-Sakura Blossom: Sorry, Geltario. You did a bad crime. We had no choice but to keep you here. Now, keep quiet.

She left the jail cell area. Guilty sat on his bed. Suddenly, he screamed and held his head. Something came out from his stomach. Guilty stopped screaming and looked at the thing that popped out. He came face to face with a ram. It had two pairs of horns on its head and blood red eyes.

Guilty: What...what are you?

???: I...am known as Gilles Derais. The Demon of Lust, at your service.

Guilty: Lust?

Gilles: That's right. The reason you're in here is because you wanted to...ahem, harass one of your best friends. Skyler Mieras, right?

Guilty: You leave him out of this! He's in the hospital because of you! I'm in here because of you!

Gilles: 'Because of me'? I think the sentence you're looking for is because of YOU.

Guilty: What?

Gilles: Correct. You harassing your friend? It was all me. You're completely innocent!

Guilty: But how?

Gilles: I'm a demon, duh. I possessed you to do these terrible things, Geltario. It was I who made you rape your friend. It was I who made you shoot that poor girl in both of her legs. It was I who made you give your friend STDs.

Guilty: Skyler has STDs now?

Gilles: Precisely. All because of you.

Guilty: What made you want to get out of me then?

Gilles: Well, you're in here now. I can't have a vessel that's in jail. 

The ram held up a sword.

Guilty: What's that?

Gilles: This...is known as the Venom Sword. My master released me from this accursed thing. With its power, you can seduce women. Or, if you wish, men.

Guilty: What are you going to do now? Stab me with that?

Gilles: Not yet. My master would like this back, however. You still have a trial coming up.

Guilty: But I'm innocent! You should be the one ending up in trial! You should be the one in here instead of me!

Gilles: The police are too stupid to realize that I did all the work for you. They'll probably execute you for your 'crimes'. I will see you...in hell!

And with that, the demon disappeared, leaving Geltario all alone.

Meanwhile, in Riliane and Alexiel's dungeon, Gilles reappeared. Gilles bowed next to a cell.

Gilles: Master? I did everything you asked. Geltario, or Guilty, did everything you asked, I should say.

???: Excellent. Did you give the STDs to Starmine like I asked?

Gilles: He currently has 3 and another one on the way. He'll perish within a year or two. There's nothing anyone in Negi Root City can do about it. I also made him infertile for the rest of his life.

???: That was not part of the plan!!!

A gloved hand grabbed the ram by the throat, choking him.

Gilles: Please, master! Spare me! I'm sorry! I misread your instructions.

???: You did. But you know what? That's fine. Starmine already has 2 girls. Why try to have another?

Gilles: Exactly!

???: What STDs did you give him?

Gilles: HIV, AIDs, and genital herpes, sir.

???: And what about the girl?

Gilles: I made Geltario shoot her in both legs. She'll be unable to walk for the rest of her pitiful life. She's probably even paralyzed!

???: No, she's not paralyzed. Her paralysis can be fixed.

Gilles: Well, that's fine, isn't it?

???: She'll be in a wheelchair. And her whore of a boyfriend has STDs, thanks to your powers.

Gilles: Like I said earlier, he'll die within a year or two.

???: Why wait for the inevitable?

Gilles: I don't follow you, Master.

???: Of course you don't, you buffoon! I'm thinking instead of a whole year, why not just a few weeks?

Gilles: You really want a deceased Len module, don't you?

???: Of course I do. And I'd rather do it sooner than later.

Gilles: What did you have in mind?

???: ...Possess that girl.

Gilles: You want me, Gilles Derais, the Demon of Lust, to possess a female?!

???: Did I stutter? I want you to possess Starmine's girlfriend Grace Shapiro!

Gilles: And do what?

???: Get her to mate with Starmine, one last time.

Gilles: How can she do that when she can't even walk?

???: Your powers should make her able to feel her legs again. It'll be like the accident never happened. But if you do decide to leave her body, then your powers won't work anymore.

Gilles: But he's infertile now, sir.

???: That doesn't mean he can still have sex. He doesn't have to have another baby.

Gilles: So, you want me to possess a girl, then have her rape the one she loves the most?

???: The STDs you gave him will kill him a lot quicker if they do engage in sexual intercourse.

Gilles: Ah. Now I get it.

???: And if that brat Ciel DuBlois even tries to revive him, I'll just jam his sister's powers again so that Starmine can stay dead.

Gilles: Who's Ciel DuBlois?

???: Don't worry. You'll meet him eventually. Hopefully. He's kinda popular around this city.

Gilles: Got it.

???: Now, we wait for your previous vessel's trial. Which will be very soon. Geltario can explain his innocence to the judge and to the rest of the court. They won't believe him, of course.

Gilles: Yes, because I did all the work.

???: He'll be proven guilty, and then the executioner will chop off his head!

Gilles: I love your ideas, Master!

???: Good, now go find Grace. She should be in the Negi Root City General Hospital still recovering. Here's the address.

He handed the ram a slip of paper with an address on it.

Gilles: Thank you, Master. You won't be disappointed. I must report this to the other demons and my other master.

He disappeared, leaving the unknown voice chuckling to himself in the dark.

Trickster: It's only a matter of time before Starmine's obituary will be published in the papers.

He continued laughing, while Eve Moonlit in the cell next to him covered her ears with her pillow.

So, Guilty was innocent all this time! He didn't rape Starmine and hurt Gothic after all. I just hope Juliet can see the difference. Will Guilty be executed for his crimes? Is Guilty actually innocent? Who is the other master and the other demons that Gilles mentioned? Why am I asking you all these questions? To be honest, I'm not the best when writing trials. Maybe Tammy180 can provide the details of the trial. I'll see you guys in another story!