𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

It's Friday. Which means that Matthew wants to go to another party. Matthews been my bestfriend since kindergarten. Ever since we started going to Yale, Matthews been eyeing this guy named Nathan. So every party Nathan goes to, we go to. The problem is, Nathan goes to every one. I'm not complaining, it's just that I'm very antisocial and the music gets really loud sometimes. I don't drink and I don't do drugs. I'm just here to support Matthew. At least that's what I thought until this party.

Matthew finally spotted Nathan after searching for like 20 minutes. Nathan was with a friend this time. I've seen him around and all I know is his name is Shoma. All the girls go crazy over Nathan and Shoma. They're the "popular guys" of Yale so there's no way he knows me. Matthews walking closer and closer to them. Oh no I think he's going to say something, "Hi Nathan I'm Matthew, you're SUCH a good ice skater. I've seen all of your videos on Youtube." Nathan just stared at him for a second. Not knowing what to say. Then something caught my eye. Shoma was staring at me, but not a creepy kind, more of a day dreaming stare. Matthew and Nathan must of hit it off because I turned to look at Matthew and he was gone. I looked back to Shoma and he waved a wholesome wave with a cute little half smile.
"Do you want to go see my favorite place here?"
"Sure just as long as I'm back at my dorm by 10. I have a huge test for fashion history tomorrow."
"You'll be home by then. I promise."

We left the party and started walking towards the tallest building at Yale. I'm scared of heights so I was skeptical at first, but he held my hand all the way up. We got to the roof and it was the most beautiful view ever. There were blankets and pillows on cute couches and fairy lights above. The stars seemed brighter tonight. I looked back at Shoma,
"Want to watch a movie?"
"Uh sure, what do you have"
"I mean my favorite is This Is Us: A One Direction Documentary, but we don't have to watch that."
"That's my favorite too!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I like Harry"
"I like you"
I blushed and tried to hide my smile but he grabbed my hand before I could and took me over to one of the couches. He pulled out his laptop and we started watching the movie. The last thing I remember is cuddling with him and falling asleep in his arms.